Status: contest-comments?

Her Joker.

Eleven.

Joker had did what he said, he got her pain medication. But it wasn't the store brand, he robbed a hospital and took enough medication to last her three months. It was the good stuff.

Riley had taken her medication and was now sitting up so that Chris could check her out, her legs hung over the bed as he checked her stitches and gave her new bandages.

"Are you here to be a doctor?" She asked.

She was going to find out why he was there, he just didn't belong. At all. She heard him chuckle as he finished up and looked at her.

"Stop asking Riley, please. For your own safety." He spoke just above a whisper. She didn't argue, the drugs were kicking in and she just wanted to sleep. Nodding she laid back on the bed with her stuffed into the pillow, she needed a shower.

"Chris, when can I shower?" Her eyes wondered over to him, he bit his bottom lip.

"Uh, let me find out from someone I know and I'll get back to you." He responded quick and left the room
When she woke up, she was confused; she didn't even remember falling asleep. But she knew that she was starving, reaching over she gripped her phone and dialed Chris.

"Hey." He sounded in a rush.

"I'm hungry, where are you?" She leaned up a little bit but quickly laid back down from the pain.

"Be there in a few hours with food." He hung up.

Riley groaned, she was starving and a few hours just wouldn't not do. Ever so slowly she slid off the bed and willed herself to stand, the pain coursed through her body but was dull. How ever still enough to make her cringe, she put on shoes as she she slowly shuffled over and grabbed Jokers other coat.

It took her a while but she was able to get it onto her body, as fast and slow as she could she left the room; using the wall as her holder.

Instead of the normal two minutes to get down the stairs, it took her ten. The medication had started to wear off, her head started to throb and her back ached. But she was going to make it to the kitchen, and if there wasn't any food. She was going to shoot someone.

Walking through the living room was a horror, the walk was slow. She felt like a snail and every so often she wanted to crawl there, it would be less painful.

Once at the kitchen she stood in the door way and stared at the fridge, only a few more steps and she would be there. she moved her left foot and cringed, then her right foot and a tear slide down her face. But she was going to make it there.

Three oranges, a Pepsi, old pizza, and a ham cheese roll with the name Chris on it.

She grabbed the Pepsi, sandwhich and oranges. Instead of sitting down, she stood and ate everything at the refrigerator.

"Soo good." She muttered as she took the last bite.

Once done she closed the door and slowly walked to the chair, there was no way in hell that she could walk to the room with out killing herself in the process. So she sat and waited.

She didn't know how long she sat there but it must have been a few hours, because everyone had walked in from the basement. She heard everyone walk to their rooms to rest, she heard her door open and then quick footsteps. Two pairs of footsteps, she heard whispers and then shuffling.

"I'm in here fools."

Two pairs of eyes looked into the kitchen, she looked back at the eyes. One looked pissed, the other looked worried.

"How the hell?" Chris spoke as he entered the room.

"I was hungry, now I'm in pain. Take me back to my room." She spoke and he listened.

Joker followed behind swiftly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Riley is a very strong character.

Thank you for the comments.

Again I apologize for errors. My phone tends to change words or cut off letters at times. And my keyboard even freezes sometimes.