Status: contest-comments?

Her Joker.

Thirteen.

It took one month for her to heal properly, Chris had kept a constant eye on her, while avoiding her questions. She was curious, really curious about him.

"Riley, I need you." Joker sang from the basement door, so Riley stood from her spot and made her way downstairs. Joker grabbed her arm and had her follow him, they went through three different doors that she had no clue existed.

The last door he swung open to see a normal sized room, in the middle of the room was a guy sitting on a chair with a bag over his head. In the corner was a table with various tools, in the other corner stood Chris. Perfectly still, very calm. She narrowed her eyes.

"Why do you need me here?" She looked over to joker, a smile wide on his face as he danced in his spot while clapping his hands.

"Oh. You see....this guy needs to be tortured, he has information that I need. I have a rat in my group, I need to know who it is." His voice became serious and she looked over to the guy.

Swiftly she walked to him and pulled the bag from his head, he was in his mid 30's. She saw Chris shift in his spot trying to look bored, Joker placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Call me when your done, toots."

With that said he left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short I am so sorry. But my phone is dying.