Status: contest-comments?

Her Joker.

Three.

Riley sat in the front seat of the SUV, Joker was driving and there were two goons in the back with guns on their laps. She sat silemtly, gazing down at her hands. Her nails were needing another paint over of light blue, and she needed a new pair of sneakers desperately. But she never said anything, never complained.

She remember a time where the guys would rant and rave about a woman named Harley Quinn, they would tell her stories about how she was hung up on Joker and would embarrasse him every where he went. Soon enough he slit her throat himself and left her for dead, they would tell her that he didn't cut deep enough and that they didn't know if she was really dead.

How ever they would always reassure her that she would never come back, not like it bothered Riley; even the Joker was her Joker, he wasn't really her Joker.

Her eyes traveled from her nails to the window, where gotham passed them by at a normal speed. Joker was up to something but she couldn't put her finger on what it was, he was acting a bit normal. But not fully.

"Toots..."

She blinked and looked over to Joker, they were at a red light and he just stared at her. His eyes slightly narrowed trying to figure out why she wasn't smiling, her blue eyes met his brown and she jut nibbled her bottom lip before motioning that the light was green. It took Joker a few second to pull his gaze to the road, her eyes met the window once more.

She stood over him, the man who had touched her ever so roughly. The man who took the only thing most precious to her, he took her virginity when she said no. She said no and he just kept doing it, so she took his life while he was sleeping.

His blood seeped into the bed sheets, as she held the blade tightly. She had stabbed in ten times in different spots.

Finally she looked around for her close as everything started to hit her emotionally, the bruises were starting to hurt and the bump on her head was starting to throb. Noticing her clothing was ripped she took the sheet and wrapped it around her frail body, pulling the door open she ran.

She ran blindly until she collided into a chest causing them both to tumble back...


"Riley!"

Her gaze was pulled to the Joker who had stopped the car, his eyes held a flame of anger in them. She looked out to see they were parked in front of a building, a mob owned building. Clenching her jaw she stepped out of the SUV and let her sneakers hit the pavement, she was quickly grabbed by one of the henchmen and dragged towards the building roughly.

Turning her head towards the suv she saw Joker hesitate to get out of the car, her eyes narrowed as he walked up to them.

"What the fuck are you doing, Joker?" She tried to pull from the henchmen only to be yanked back.

"What needs to be done toots." He laughed as he grabbed her and yanked her into the building and started to shoot at random people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?