Status: contest-comments?

Her Joker.

Four.

She was dragged into a building and then into a room filled with people, some were mob members while others were just there for what ever reasons.

She was shoved to the ground, the floor was cold even in a warm room. Looking up her eyes met with Jokers back, he held a gun in his hand and was talking; but she wasn't paying attention. She only cared about the few familiar faces staring down at her in shock.

Did he know?

Her eyes traveled back to him and she started to get up, bit a boot connected with her back which shoved her back to the cold floor. She groaned, not daring to move. Joker was talking again, this time he pointed the gun at her.

"We are waiting." He muttered, she could tell he had a smile on that face of his.

She should have expected this, for the joker to keeo her around the way he did. She was the key, the key to getting back at the mob in his eyes. But boy was he wrong, it was her brother that allowed the rape to happens. It was her father who allowed her brother to bring her there, to leave her.

"You're a psychopath Joker." I mustered up the energy to look at him, while still being held to the ground.

"No, I would like to think of myself as creative." He smirked as the one person he was waiting for entered the room.

My father.

He didn't look to the floor. Instead he stared at joker with a smug expression.

"What Joker?" He asked. His voice never changed, he always seemed bored.

The Joker took a step to the side allowing my father to see me on the floor, he didn't look shocked or happy to see me. He just stared at me, as if I was someone he never knew.

"Like I said, what Joker?" My father looked back Joker with a now pissed look.

Then I heard it. My brothers voice.

"Riley?" He walked into the room and looked at me.

The weight was lifted from my body and I slowly stood up, ever so cautiously. My eyes met with his and I could see the fear on his face, he saw what I did that night and he probably lied to our father saying he killed me.

"In the flesh, asshole." I muttered while crossing my arms.

The joker didn't move or say anything, instead he smiled that vicious smile of his.