Status: contest-comments?

Her Joker.

five.

The room was silent.

Riley and her brother stood there staring at each other, she wanted to put a bullet in his for head. She wanted to make him suffer, she trusted him and he betrayed her. Her hands were balled onto a fist as he took a step closer, with his step Joker took a step and the goon behind her took a step.

Riley didn't notice, all she could focus on was her brother. Her family; that betrayed her.

"I thought you said the job was done?" Her father spoke causing her brother to look at him.

His eyes wandered to the Joker. He never thought that she would survive to live and work with the guy.

"I-I...the Joker came and...and I thought." Her brother was scrambling, scared for his own fate.

"You thought he would kill me? You thought that letting him take a weak, broken girl would land me dead?" She reached in to the back of her jeans where her gun rested. Pulling it out she aimed at him, bit as quickly as she did that; Joker was standing in front of her.

His gloved hand took the gun and smirked.

"Ladies and gentle men... I hope you have a wonderful evening." With that Joker slide his arm around her waist and pulled her for the door.
Riley sat on the couch next to one of the goons, his mask still on while the others had taken theirs off and were roaming about. Some were smoking others were laughing, but this guy. He sat there bored.

"Take your mask off, its annoying." She spoke while running her hand through her blue hair.

The man did what she said, her eyes met his and she shifted in her spot. This couldn't be happening.

"You're....I know you.. Uh, your that guy." She pointed and tried to snap her fingers. His name was there but she couldnt figure it out.

"Chris...hemsworth." He spoke. His tone deep and astonishingly sexy.

Her jaw dropped, her one TV crush sat next to her as if he belonged. He seemed bored, he shifted his weight and looked around.

"Why are you here?" She asked leaning forward, wanting to poke him in the cheek.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." With that he stood up just as Joker walked into the room, a scoul on his face as he scanned the room. Once his eyes met hers, he motioned for her to follow.

And she did.