Status: contest-comments?

Her Joker.

six

Riley walked into the room before Joker and he swiftly followed while shutting the door behind him, locking it. When she turned to face him, she was greeted with the back of his glove hitting her cheek. She gasped as the pain started to fade, it had been a while since he got 'abusive' with her.

He walked past her and sat on the edge of the bed, his hand folded together. She watched him with out a sound.

"Don't ever do that again, do you understand?" His eyes looked over to her with a stern glare.

She nodded, but how did he expect her to react when he put her in front of the two people that wanted her dead. His eyes went back down to his gloved hands and then let out a sigh, he ran his hand through his greasy green/brown hair.

"Get out, find some where else to sleep for the night."

Riley opened her mouth to protest but closed it, if that's how he wanted to act then so be it. Turning she walked over to the door and forcefully swing it open, causing it to slam into the wall and leave a nice large hole. As she stepped out of the room she turned and looked at him, he was to murder her.

Grabbing the door handle she smirked at him while slamming the door shut with all of strength, she saw the door frame crack and then jumped when she heard something slam the other side of the door and shatter. He must have thrown the lamp at the door, hoping it would go through the door.

"Wanna be clown!" She shouted at the door.

She heard him shuffle to the door and stop, curse really loud and then go silent. Smiling she turned and walked past the goons who stood there, scared.

Once she entered the living room she took a seat next to Chris and placed her legs on his lap, he didn't say anything to her or move her feet away. Instead he drank his beer and stared at the television screen, watching the news.

"Chris, let's go for a ride." Riley spoke while leaning forward, she felt the need to get in trouble. Whether it be by the cops, batman or the Joker.

"Uh, where to." His Australian accent made her swoon.

Batting her lashes and patting her arm she smiled.

"I don't know but we will figure it out." Standing up she snatched the keys from a random goon and grabbed chris, pulling him to the basement.
They drove around Gotham randomly for what seemed like hours, the sun had set and she was more agitated then ever. How dare he not expect that from her? How dare he expect her to be calm when they made her who she is? Her fist tighten and she saw a bar.

"Bar." She spoke and Chris pulled into a parking spot.

Stepping out of the van, she placed her knife in her back pocket and walked into the bar. Chris hot in her heels. She shouldn't drink but it was the only way to make this feeling in her gut go away, that or skit everyones throat that stood in from of her.

16 Shots later

She was drunk, stumbling around, laughing and making out with any random guy she saw. She mixed more then one liquor together and smoked a few joints in the process, Chris didn't take on shot of liquor. Instead he stayed sober, just in case.

"Chris!" She whined while leaning into him.

"Your piss drunk." He spoke and she smiled.

"Your accent makes me want to ravage you, your like a fucking....sex god. Let's sex." She leaned forward and he leaned back while pushing her away softly.

"Sorry doll, I don't feel like dying when I just got hired." This time he spoke in a low voice and she sneered at him.

Turning she made her way back to the bar and grabbed the nearest full bottle of liquor, After a few swigs, giant swigs. Chris pulled her out of the bar, not once did she let NY liquor slip from her lips.

She laughed as they drove through Gotham back towards the hide out. Everything was moving fast which made her high/drunk even better. Looking down at the bottle as they pulled into the garage she frowned.

It was empty.

"Shit..." She muttered in a sad tone.

Chris had already left and went up stairs, his job was done. He was needed to drive her around and baby sit until they got back to the hide out, not it was on her to get out of the car and up to the living room so she could pass out.

As she managed to get out of the car and over to the stairs she stopped, this was going to be hard. She lifted her leg and placed it on the first step, one down and eight to go.

"Riley!"

She heard the sound of Jokers boots come closer to the door and leaned forward, it would be better to crawl up the stairs.

"Oh Riley-y..."

She didn't look up, but laughed.

"Riley's not here right now, she was left some where.. I can't find her.... She was left in the bar.. I think, ha..ha..ha. Yeah. The bar. Oh man, the bar....I have no more liquor.... I'm going to sleep, leave a message after the beep...beeep" she smiled as she lowered herself onto the stairs the seemed overly comfortable, there was no way she was moving from the spot, even though she would regret it in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah we get to see Riley, really drunk. I wonder how the next chapter will be.