Status: contest-comments?

Her Joker.

Seven

Riley woke up the next morning, afternoon or what time it was. She was still in the same spot on the steps, which she figured she would be, but she had a blanket over her, there was a bottle of water and two pills with it. Also a not stuck to her hand.

No more of this....

J.


He had pretty nice hand writing for a clown, moving her body she groaned when she felt something in her hair. Grabbing at she looked at the second sticky note.

P.S.

If your not alive by the time I get back, your shit will in the hall way. And I'm going to break your hands.
J.


Sighing she took the pills and made her way up stairs seeing that the car still wasn't back, once upstairs she showered and changed. Looking around the bedroom she could see the damage that Joker had made, she must have really pissed him off.

So she got to work, she made the bed and picked up the glass from the floor. When she was done she walked down stairs while letting her wet hair out of the bun, the bottle of water in her hand.

Sitting on the couch and resting her feet on the table she flicked on the tv, nothing was going on. So she put on some music and laid back, who knows when they would be back. Her life was officially boring.

Stayem in my play pretend-

"Hello?" Riley spoke into the phone.

"Good your awake, clear the kitchen table. Right now. Five minutes." Joker hung up the phone and she quickly scrambled to the kitchen.

Feeling slightly dizzy she had to pause for a moment, then she knocked everything to the floor and pushed it under the table so it wouldn't get in anyones way. A few minutes later the men came in carrying a random person, a female.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments I'm happy you enjoy it. :)