Status: contest-comments?

Her Joker.

eight.

Riley stood back as the men worked on the chick, she had bright blonde hair with bruises on her face. When she looked around Joker was no where in sight, so she turned her attention back to the woman. That's when she saw it, the scar across her neck.

Harley

Riley took a step back and bumped into someone, turning she saw Joker with a scoul on his face. He looked more pissed then she had ever seen since she started working with him. His hand held a blade as he inched towards her, Riley didn't think before she acted.

She grabbed Jokers arm and pulled him out of the kitchen, then up to the bedroom. Shockingly he didn't fight with her.

Joker sat on the bed staring at her. Waiting for her next move, but she didn't have a next move. She didn't even know why she pulled him away in the first place. Maybe because she looked inoccent, fragile, harmless.

Riley sat in his chair and placed her hands on her legs, sighing she took a glance at him. He was still staring her down and it was starting to make her uneasy.

So she broke the silence.

"Does she know what's going on or what happened?" She asked.

"No."

She nodded, then there was chance that they could drop her somewhere and leave.

"Did she see you?" She leaned forward while looking at him. He was way to calm.

"No."

Leaning back she nodded, while stretching.

"Alright, this is where I come in. Once they are done downstairs, put a sack of her head and I'll drive her into the middle of Gotham. Then I'll leave." She watched as Joker stared at his hands.

This was bothering her really bad, he's never been this silent before, never this calm. Standing she walked over to him and did something bold.

Tangling her fingers into his greasy hair, she pulled and made his head lean back to look into her eyes.

"Your not here, where are you? I told you the plan, why aren't you agreeing?" Riley muttered as he looked up at her, his eyes slightly opened in shock.

She watched as he took a deep breath and soon pulled her hands out of his hair with out a word. Then stood up, towering over her. His eyes flickered with something but she couldn't tell what it was, then he smiled.

"Do what you gotta do toots." Laughing he walked out of the room, leaving the blade behind. Riley followed after him, confused.
She watched as they walked the semi conscious woman to the car, her heels clicked against the pavement. Joker stood far behind silently just watching, Riley grabbed the keys from Chris and got into the car. With out a second thought she drove off.

"Where are you taking me?" Harley asked, panic in her voice.

Riley didn't respond, instead she drove into the middle of Gotham. Once at her destination, she leaned over Harley and opened the door.

"Get out."

Harley did as told.

"Count to ten, take of the sack." Riley stated as she pulled the door shut and drove away.

When she got back to the hideout she was greeted with eyes, lots of eyes. Her blue hair was a mess and she was starting to feel the affects of her hang over once again.

Walking up the stairs she made her way to the bed room, once there she turned the door knob. It was locked, groaning she knocked but no sound came to her. She kicked the door but still nothing.

"Asshole, you can't lock me out. Prick, psycho, bitch." She muttered as she walked down the stairs, out of the house and over to the large tree she had climbed once before.

Once at the top next to the window, she slide the window open and stumble into the bedroom. Joker was knocked out on the bed, which was strange. He never slept during the day. Ignoring her thropping head, she stripped down to her bra and thong then ckombed into the bed.

"Get out." She heard Joker mumble while he turned having his back face her.

"Fuck off." She mumbled while pulling the covers up to her face, they smelt like him and it was soothing

She felt him shift and then felt his body close to hers, his breath hot on her next. Causing her to shiver. His hand wrapped Into her hair and he gently but forcefully pulled her head back.

"Tomorrow will be a long day, and if I catch you even looking at a bottle of whiskey...I'm going to break it over your head." Joker whispered into her ear as he let her hair go, he didn't turn back around. Instead he stayed where he was and soon enough she could hear his snores and feel his arm pull her into a protective embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Sorry for the errors. Typeing with my thumbs.