Status: contest-comments?

Her Joker.

Nine

Before everyone had the chance to wake up and start the day, Riley was up and walking to her favorite deli. It had been a while since she was able to get a nice cup of coffee with a bagel and today she felt that she deserved it.

Joker never knew that with the money they had stolen, she always kept some. She knew it was risky, it being mob money and all. But she didn't always feel like stealing or holding up a store for some food, it would get tiring after a while.

"Good morning, its been a while." The man spoke with a thick Italian accent as Riley walked in, she waved and went to order her food.

When she did this, she always made sure to keep it simple. Say hello, buy the food and say goodbye. There really wasn't much else to say or talk about, even though she wanted to ask about his family.

"Everything is great." She muttered as she handed him the bills, 5.00 dollars was the cost and she always gave him ten and told him to keep the change.

"That is good to hear, tell the husband or boyfriend I said hello, and enjoy the holidays coming up." He spoke.

She cringed at the thought of 'husband' and 'boyfriend'. She didn't have that, she had worse. The joker,her joker.

With a goodbye she waved as she exited the deli and made her way back to the hideout. Drinking her coffee and biting into her bagel, she smiled. Today was going to be a good day and nothing was going to mess it up.

She took a giant sip of her coffee as she walked into the hide out, the smile faltered as all of the men sat there staring at her. Joker in the middle with his arms folded, she took a bite of her bagel.

"Well, don't we have shit to do today?" She spoke with her mouth full.

Riley watched as Joker turned his back to her and ordered everyone to the van, shrugging she walked next to Chris who watched her intently.

"He's pissed." He finally broke the silence.

"And I'm not. So I don't care, that mad man is always crazy mad." She spoke while tossing the cup into the nearest trash and shoving the last bite of her bagel in her mouth.
The ride was silent, everyone could feel the anger radiating from Joker. No one spoke a word in fear of being shot, stabbed or have their throat slit open. Riley sat behind joker, her hand rested in between the seat and the door. Her finger poked at his side, she saw his grip tighten on the wheel and his foot pushed harder on the gas petal.

She was making it worse but she didn't care.

Joker slammed on the breaks causing her body to slam into the back of his seat, her arm was still between the chair and door. She could feel his grip on her wrist tighten as she let out a small whimper, then he twisted slight causing her to groan in pain.

Once he let go, he exited the van and walked around to the men leaving her there to rub her wrist.

"Bastard." She mumbled as she shuffled out of the van. A gun was handed to her and she placed it into the holster on her thigh, no need to hide it.

Walking silently behind the men they walked into the club, "LA lova". She narrowed her eyes, who would name a club that?

When they entered the club was empty, except for a few bar tenders setting up for the night. Her thought were pulled from the liquor over to the grip on her arm, and the glove behind that grip.

" Jesus...let go of me, asshole." She tried to pull from his grip but he held on, his eyes glued to a door.

Twisting the door open he walked in and shoved her to the side, Riley rubbed her arm and looked around the room. Four large Italian men sat at a table, one stared at her lustfully.

"Well, I thought there would be more of you and this meeting, hm. Let's get started." He spoke while he took a seat in front of them.

Riley looked at the men and then looked at Chris, his eyes were glued to the Joker and the four men. Shifting in her spot she made her way over to him, not even distracting the boss once.

"You okay?" He asked.

She nodded while she rested her hand on the gun, she really wanted to shoot someone. But it was her fault as to why she was in this mood.

Swiftly she made her way out of the room and stood in the hallway, two or three men were drinking at the bar while two others were standing around. So she made her way to the woman's room, when she got there she checked her face. She hasn't gotten much sleep so she had bags under her eyes. Her blue hair was a little messed up from the car ride, but she was content.

Click

She didn't turn her head to see who had entered, it was the woman's restroom after all.

Then she heard the heavy footsteps, turning she saw a good with a frown clown mask. She crossed her arms and frowned, they stopped.

"Is he looking for me that soon? I'll be there in a minute." She spoke watching him.

He took a step forward, she placed her hand on her gun. He tilted his head to the side and she took a step back, he took a step forward. And then it happened, she pulled her gun out but he had already grabbed her hair.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance, bitch.* she knew who it was, the man from the room.

One hand held her hair while the other held the hand with her gun, using her other hand she pulled of his mask to see a smile on his face. A sick perverted smile.

" I'm going to cut that smile off your face." She spoke while he pulled her hair back more causing her to groan.

This wasn't happening to her.

"Not before I fuck those brains out." He whispered in her ear.

Quickly she brought her knee up to catch him where the sun doesn't shine, but he caught her knee between his legs and laughed.

So she brought her free hand down and scratched his face, this caused him to loosen his grip and she tried to pull away. But it was useless, she dropped the gun and his grip became tighter.

"Bitch."

Then she felt it, her body was lifted from the ground; and then connected with glass wall mirror. She could hear pieces of glass hit the floor, her vision was fuzzy and her body hurt. Once satisfied. He tossed her to the ground whole undoing his belt, her eyes tried to focus on him but couldn't.

She felt weak, she felt like the day her brother left her for dead.

"I'm gonna...kill you..twice over." She groaned. "Then I'm gonna cut it off...and make you swallow it." She reached toward where her gun landed, but he pulled her feet over to him.

"No you won't, because you are a broken worthless bitch." He spat as he started to unbuckle her pants, she struggled. But he was stronger.

Her back ached from the glass sticking out if it, her head was bleeding from the smack on the wall. She was all types of fucked up.

She felt his hand stick into her pants.

"No!" She gasped reached behind her back, she felt the tip and pulled.

"Yes." He shoved a finger inside her.

She shoved the knife into the side of his neck, then pulled it out and shuffled away. He head still fuzzy causing hwr to see doubles. She watched as he stood, holding his neck and start over to her.

She grabbed the gun and shot three silent bullets at him, but he kept going. Once near her he landed on the floor and hovered over her, blood dripping from his wounds and neck all over her clothing and face.

"Bitch." He reached for her and she shoved the blade into his skull.

5 minutes later

She was able to shove him off of her, her hands, clothing, skin and hair cloaked in his blood and her own as she crawled for the door. She could here the people on the other end, she could hear joker bitching and cursing people out.

"Find her." She heard him scream.

Riley pulled herself from the floor, her legs weak. She pulled open the door and stumbled out whe crashing to the ground, right at someone's feet.

His feet.

She was able to catch one emotion, just one from his eyes before she blacked out.

Fear
♠ ♠ ♠
Longest chapter ever. Comments? I hope you enjoy. Sorry for any errors.