Status: Now going to be five chapters.

Timeless.

Clocks Stop Ticking...

Briarcliff...

How can one woman take all of this horror? How can one woman be responsible for the deaths of fifteen people all in one night? That's what the police want to know.

I tell them it wasn't me. But yet, they stuck me in Briarcliff. After the hour long drive there from the police station, I was rewarded with a freezing cold spray off, placed in starch clothes and a straight jackets, and finally sent to my room to presumably rot.

That's when I noticed that the clocks stop ticking once in complete, utter silence. Only my breathing could be heard. I wondered if I would die right here, right now.

Hours later, I was visited by the head nun who ran this joint. Her name was Sister Jude and she ran the place with an iron fist.

"We're only allowing you stay here until the judge decides your fate. Maybe while you're here you will learn that God made you just as equal as all the people you've killed. You'll also see that your inflictions with the same sex are an abomination."

With those words, she locked the door behind her and I began to cry. I wept for what I believed was the end of the night. For all I know, I could have been here for days.

Time was just an illusion for me. So all I could do was wish for death. And on that first night, or so I thought, Shachath visited me. Patiently waiting to kiss me, she asked me if I was ready. I nodded knowing I had nothing left to live for.

Darkness grew all around me, and Shachath drew closer and closer. Her beauty became more apparent as she became nearer. Finally, I could smell her fresh peppermint breath. As she was about to kiss me, I heard movement in the room next to me.

The door opened in the cell adjacent to mine.

"Suits you well, The Harlot and Bloody face. I hope you both enjoy your time together." The guard said to the person being placed in the cell next to mine.

This made Shachath disappear, as I now wanted to know who was my new neighbour. I had heard of Bloody face. He had killed three women and skinned them alive. Including his wife, who was his last victim.

The person muttering softly on the other side sounded nothing like a murderer, but in a mental institution who knows? One day you're a normal person, the next day the police are looking for you and wondering how you could pull off such an intense muser.

Then you're suddenly thrown in an insane asylum, made to freeze your tits off, shoved in a straight jacket and a windowless cell. Like I said, the clocks stop ticking once you are in silence. Maybe I can find out what happened to Bloody face next door.

"If you can hear me on the other side, my name is Erika. I'm just wondering...do you know what time it is?"