Status: Now going to be five chapters.

Timeless.

Surgery or Space?

I think I've been here for about a week...or was it a month? I couldn't truly remember. Not anymore. The small amount of sunshine I saw hardly told me a thing. I just hope we decide to leave one day; just Kit, Lana, Grace and I.

I was in the kitchen, making the last few batches of bread for the evening. I thought I was alone, really. It was pretty late, I think. It could have been really early and the nuns were just lying to me.

After cleaning a few dishes, I heard a noise in the direction of the deep freeze. I held my breath for a few moments. My heart was beating so hard, I thought it would leap out of my chest.

A few more moments pass, and the noise gets closer. I'm more frightened now than ever. I decide to grab a knife and turn around. The person sneaking up on me turned out to be none other than Kit Walker.

We both smile and sigh. I chuckle sheepishly and he just keeps smiling. Until he noticed the knife.

"You planning to kill me?" he asked.

"No, you just startled me. I thought you were some maniac." This time, we both laughed.

After the laughter died down, Kit looked into my eyes. I was in a trance, staring back into his eyes. I felt like the situation would dissolve into heavy petting soon.

My assumptions were proved right as we began making out passionately. Kit even pushed me on top of the prep table. As we fumbled with our clothes, we began breathing heavily. I was so excited at this point.

Kit finally entered me with a satisfied moan. I smiled and moaned along with him. We began a very quick and sloppy pace that was still just pure heaven for the both of us.

Seconds l later, Kit finished inside me panting. I had just enough time to kiss him once more when we were spotted by a guard.

I knew things were just about to get so bad...

I knew things had gotten worse when Sister Jude decided not to cane us. She decided a much more terrible fate. We were to be sterilized. The thought of never having children, even though Dandy and I had talked about it a lot, was making me panic.

Ever since I got here, I started falling in love with Kit. He was so amazing, and thoughtful. He just knew exactly how well to treat me. How could he ever be a murderer?

Kit and I were sent to adjacent cells. In mine there was lumpy mattress and a bucket to do my natural needs. I was disgusted at this treatment. It was inhumane. I never killed anyone...

I started crying and then I heard Kits voice through the thick wall.

"Erika...I can hear you. Please stop crying, I hate hearing you in pain. I love you...I've known that for a while now."

I sniffles and walked towards the sound of his voice.

"I love you too, Kit. If we get out of here, I'll be with you. I know you aren't a killer." I told him, hoping he would be relieved to know I loved him too.

Soon or later, we heard footsteps coming down the hall. It was Sister Mary Eunice and two guards. They stopped in front of Kits door.

"Believe it or not, but Sister Jude is allowing for your release. She said your confessions proved you to be a remorseful man. If it were up to me...you'd still be in there." Sister Mary Eunice explained.

The door to his cell was opened and Kit wad very confused.

"Now hurry before dinner ends." And with that the two guards took Kit to the dinner hall.

"Mmmm...believe or not, I miss the bakery food."I said, waiting for her to open my cell.

"Oh dear...no no no. You can't eat for another twelve hours; Doctor Ardens orders. Your sterilization is still scheduled for nine tomorrow morning. Now rest up." She walked away, leaving me with the horror or the procedure tomorrow.

I panic and started crying and yelling. I also began throwing the little things I had around the tiny cell.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" My yelling brought nothing good. I just decided to cry on my mattress...

Until I saw the bright lights coming from under the door. Good, they made up their minds.

But I was so wrong when I felt my whole body being forcefully dragged from the cell by not a person, but a force. In seconds, I was million of light years away from Briarcliff.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will be making it into a longer story than three chapters.