Status: Now going to be five chapters.

Timeless.

Aliens and Babies

I questioned my surroundings and vital signs. Was I still alive? If I was, where was I? Certainly not at Briarcliff anymore.

When I actually came to, I knew I wasn't in any danger. But the life beings with me were not human. I could understand what they were saying, but it wasn't English. How I understood was a very confusing and frightening thought.

I thought about Kit. I wished he was here with me. I wonder if he had gotten his surgery or was Sister Mary Eunice true to her word.

The extra-terrestrials were interested in my thoughts and concerns for Kit. They asked me if I knew why he was so special to them. I told them that I didn't know but that he was very special to me.

They soon informed that Kit had impregnated me and that I couldn't go through with the sterilization. Kit's baby would be very important for the future world.

The extra-terrestrials then told me that I would have to undergo a surgery procedure of their own. They told me I would be missing a valuable part of my anatomy but I would be given it back to me once the baby was to be born.

Afraid but compliant, they removed my reproductive system to incubate the baby and watch it grow within my uterus. They sent me back to Briarcliff after what felt like years.

I was so weak when I arrived. I just wanted a smoke and to see Kit. Seated in a chair in the common room, I took constant puffs of my cigarette I bummed off Grace.

Grace had been worried for me but I assured her I was fine. In reality, I was in a constant pain. My uterus gone, I felt incomplete. I knew that it would be returned. The extra-terrestrials were gentle and kind beings. If a bit intrusive and curious, I knew that this wouldn't be my death

I hoped it wouldn't be. Soon I saw Kit. He was being dragged away but he still has the time to reach out to me.

"Oh my god! Erika you're alive! I thought they killed you..." that's when we both noticed the puddle of warm blood under me and falling to the floor.

I fainted as he was taken away. Me, I was looked after by the nuns. One of them had been an RN for a long time. After medical examination, they found out that my reproductive system had been taken from me. Soon enough, Sister Mary Eunice had heard of this and blamed Arden for what she believed as a botched sterilization surgery.

In the hospital ward, I felt like I would soon die. Shachath was back and this time I felt like I couldn't hold on any longer. She knew I had an important mission though...

...she would not let me die on this hospital bed. It's like she sent a message to the extra-terrestrials. Soon I was sucked up by a huge beam of light and taken light years away from Briarcliff once again.