Why Is It... On Fire?

Why Is It... On Fire?

“Uh... is that a guitar?”

“Yup.”

“And, why is the... guitar... on fire?”

He shrugged, “Felt like it.”

She blinked. “O-kay... I think that I’m just going to, you know, slowly back away now.”

The other nodded indifferently, his eyes still watching the flames, “You do that.”

Frowning and muttering to herself, Alice turned back to the van where the other two of the four were playing cards. Boring, but at least that was sane and didn’t suggest serious psychological pyromaniac behaviour.

Glancing at her as she entered, Spencer looked up quickly before continuing staring Jon down. “Back so soon?”

“You do know that your friends are insane right?”

“Yeah, we noticed,” a suspiciously shirtless Jon shrugged.

Frowning, she glanced between them, noticing that not only was Jon only wearing his boxers and a scarf, Spencer was only wearing a white shirt and a pair of socks. She wasn’t game enough to look under the table to see if he was wearing pants.

“What are you doing?”

“Strip go-fish.”

Her frown deepened, “Aren’t you supposed to do that with other people? Most likely of the opposite sex? And with poker?”

“We like to spice it up a little,” Jon offered. “You got a two?”

“Damn it.” Spencer slammed the card on the table and looked at Jon expectantly. “What do you want me to take off now?”

Jon grinned evilly. “Your pants.”

Oh, so he was wearing pants.

Spencer sighed annoyed and stood to pull his boxers down, she let out a squeak and ran back out of the bus. Better pyromaniacs then a naked Spencer.

Standing beside Brendon, she contented herself to just watching the thing burn, crossing her arms over her chest in an almost identical stance to him.

“Why are you burning a perfectly good guitar again?”

“It’s an unlucky guitar. Gives off bad karma.” Ryan shrugged his hands in his pockets.

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“You don’t understand do you?” Brendon rose an eyebrow at her.

Shaking her head unashamedly she gave him a look, “I don’t even want to understand at this point. I’m fine with just letting you be insane.”

“Nice to know you love us.”

“I get paid to ‘love you’ I’m your tour manager.” She grumbled, “Believe me, if I didn’t have to be here, I wouldn’t be. You guys are nuts.”

They just smirked. She wouldn’t know just how nuts until she found out where they put her underwear.