Status: work in progress

Perfect Storm

Easy Peasy

“Sidney” I almost squeal, as I run into his arms. He drops his bag and picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist and just hold him. “I’ve missed you” I whisper.

“I’ve missed you too.” He takes a deep breath in nuzzling his face into my hair. “Mmm you smell
amazing.”

“Well you’ve been stuck with a bunch of guys for over a week. I just have to smell better than them and that’s easy peasy” I smile before kissing him lightly.

“What’s this look you’re giving me?”

“What look?” I gasp.

“You have some sort of plan developing…”

“I didn’t realize that you could see that” I smile, “I do have a plan, for a dinner.”

“I like dinner” he smiles.

“I know, but this would include Kristen, and hopefully Zach…”

“Oh, playing matchmaker.”

“Well, she may have a little crush.” When he starts laughing I realize that he’s still holding me in the foyer, one hand under my bottom and the other on my back holding me close to his chest. “We can discuss this later. I’ve missed my man” I say wiggling slightly against him.

“Oh?”

“Yep, unless you didn’t miss me…”

“Oh, hell. I missed you”
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, I need to know how you all feel about upping the rating. This post was shorter because I want to take them to somewhere a little riskier and am trying to figure out how to do that, if it's just for me or I do an optional chapter that you can skip if you don't want to read anything dirtier.

Let me know! Thanks again for reading and commenting!