Status: work in progress

Perfect Storm

Love..

*** NC-17 MATERIAL***

“Sidney, take me to the bedroom” I whisper against his lips. I can feel the vibrations in his chest as he lets out a primal growl before he presses his mouth to mine. He carries me through my condo, never pulling his lips from mine until we get to my bedroom. He feels so strong, warm, and much like home.

“I love you Kaylee. I’ve missed you so much” he says, letting my feet finally touch the ground. His hands run through my hair and down my back, holding me close to his chest.

“I’ve missed you too” I whisper letting myself revel in the feel of his hands caressing me. I can’t help but sigh as he slips a hand beneath my shirt to rest on the small of my back. “Sidney, love me. It’s been too long.” He bends his head to mine and gently presses his perfect lips to mine, gradually we build to feverish kisses. His tongue brushing against mine, mouth devouring mouth, lips pressed to lips. I can’t help but pull at the hem of his shirt, not wanting to have the barrier between us any longer. We break apart just long enough to remove our shirts before his mouth rejoins mine.

Sidney pulls my hips to his, and I can feel him growing beneath his jeans. I whimper slightly when he pulls back just a little, enough to begin to remove my yoga pants. I hurry to catch up, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans that are worn to perfection and feel so soft under my fingertips. We both step out of our clothes, he’s left only in his boxers, and he backs me towards the bed. We don’t seem to have to speak, our bodies just know what to do with each other. His hands roam my body making me want him even more that I did minutes ago. As we lay down Sidney holding himself above me, his legs flush with mine, his hips press against mine and I can’t help but let out a moan feeling his large hard member against my stomach.

He holds my face in one hand as brushing his thumb against my lips before letting it trail down my neck and to my chest. After being apart for so long I miss his touch, and have craved it like a drug. I’m finally getting my fix, I’m lost in his touch.

I gasp as I feel his mouth close around my breast, his tongue toying with my nipple, licking and nibbling as I feel pressure building inside me. I’m close to climaxing when he abruptly stops and kisses my lips with a smirk on his face. “You’re such a tease” I laugh, kissing him back feels almost like breathing.

“I’ve missed you, so much. My beautiful, sexy as hell, woman” he says as his hand begins to toy with my chest again. “I’ve missed these amazing tits too Kaylee.”

“They’ve missed you” I moan. My hands find their way into his hair holding him to my chest. My breath becomes more and more ragged the more he works on my breasts, a hand on one and his mouth on the other.

“Mine” he moans taking my nipple between his teeth. I let out a heavy moan, my panties getting more wet by the minute. As if he knows I’m close and soaked for him he takes his hand and slides it between my legs, brushing his fingers along the wet fabric that stands between him and my waiting vagina. It’s enough to send me over the edge and I come apart under his touch, his mouth still sucking on my chest.

“Oh, Sid, Sidney…” I say trying to catch my breath.

“Kaylee, I need you.”

“Take me, I need to feel you inside of me. Please fuck me Sidney.”

“Oh, yes” he moans sliding my soaked panties off. He quickly removes his boxers and settles between my legs. “Are you ready for me baby?” He slides his finger into my opening stroking me priming me for his cock, which is standing up hard as granite.

“Please…please get in me” I whimper wanting nothing more than him filling me up. And he does, he removes his finger and almost instantly replaces it with his solid member. We both moan as he slides out and back in the first time. “Ohhhh, yes. Yes.”

“You like this baby? Oh, damn you feel amazing” he says pumping in and out of me. His cock feels like it’s getting bigger as we go, as his pushes deeper and deeper into me. I can tell he’s getting close when he reaches between us to rub my clit. The pressure builds more and more, my face is flush, and my heart pounding as we get closer together.

“Sidney, come with me. I’m so close” I rush out as the sensation takes over my thoughts.

“Kaylee, I’m close baby” he grunts his movements becoming erratic. Just as I fall over the edge of my orgasm, my walls pulsating around his cock, I feel his seed fill me, and he stills with a primal groan. We stay like this, his member in me still, growing soft as my muscles contract and release around him. His face buried in the crook of my neck, his lips kissing me lightly as we catch our breath. “Holy hell Kay, that was…”

“Amazing” I sigh, running my hand through his now sweat soaked hair.

“Yea, amazing.” I groan as he pulled out of me and rolled to my side. His arms wrapped around me holding me to his side, I turn to rest my head on his chest and drift off to the sound of his heart steadily beating.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go, Please comment it's been so long since I've written anything like this so feedback would be great for future steamy posts..