Status: work in progress

Perfect Storm

Sneaky.

I wake up wrapped in the arms of the man that I love, but I’m warm. Too warm. The guy is like a flippin’ heated blanket. I slowly slide out from under his arm, careful not to wake him after a long night. I pull on my robe and head down to start some coffee and breakfast. I can’t help but smile after all we did last night.

“Well, I wasn’t expecting to see you so early this morning” I hear as I walk into the kitchen.

“Oh, hi” I whisper slightly embarrassed. “Sorry if you…”

“I didn’t heard anything no worries” she said holding her hands up. “I made coffee, I’m assuming you need it.”

“Oh, yes I do.” I fill my cup and take a big sip, and I see her watching me.

“Are you going to tell me how it was or what?”

“Phenomenal. We did it like 6 times last night. Sex. Sleep. Repeat.”

“I’m jealous, it’s been ages since I’ve had a night like that.”

“Didn’t you go out last night with Jeff and his friends?”

“Yea” she says with a grimace.

“Was it that bad? Normally you at least make-out with a hot guy.”

“There weren’t any that peaked my interest.”

“Oh, I see. Could that possibly because of a certain crush you have on a certain hockey player?”

“Maybe” she shrugs.

“Good, Sid said he’s invite him to Thanksgiving since he’s not going home.”

“WHAT?!?”

“You heard me” I smirk.

“Thanksgiving though? The most sacred of holidays? I won’t be able to eat like I normally do.”

“Cheer up buttercup. We both know hockey players eat like crazy…”

“Yea we do” I hear Sidney say from the doorway. I turn to see him in just a pair of basketball shorts. “Shall we go out for breakfast? Kristen you too, my treat.”

“Yea, sure I guess that would be ok” she says trying not to act like she likes the idea.

“Ok, we’ll leave in 45minutes” he says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

“Oh, gag. I’m leaving before you go at it on the counter” she smirks as she walks to her room.

“Come let’s get dressed. Zack is meeting us for breakfast” he whispers leading me back to the bedroom.

“Oh she’s going to be pissed. However I love it. Almost as much as I love you” I reply, kissing him softly. “And man do I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully you enjoyed the chapters. I plan on continuing to write but with school and work they might be few and far between, thank you for being patient.

Please comment :)