Status: work in progress

Perfect Storm

Post Game Celebration

“You’re right, you’re a completely different girl during that game…” Sidney says as we walk up to his front door. We’ve been flirting like crazy all day, during the game and at dinner with Kristen and Zack.

“Well, get used to it mister.”

“You were cussing up a storm”

“You should hear me at your games. I grew up a buckeye, and grew up with the rivalry. But you, I’m emotionally invested.”

“I may have heard from others that you have a foul mouth” he says with a chuckle.

“What? Me?”

“Elementary school teacher with a dirty mouth, think of the children!”

“Well when I’m drinking I don’t think of the children” I tease trailing my fingers on his chest.

“Hmm, what could you have been thinking about then?” he asks placing his hands on my hips holding me gently against him.

“Other than an Ohio State win?”

“Yes, other than a win.”

“Hmmm, how sexy my man looks in buckeye gear… even if he has an awful mustache. Actually it’s probably good that you didn’t shave.”

“Why is that?”

“Because every girl there was jealous of meal ready, just imagine if you looked even hotter than you do now! I mean seriously babe…”

“Oh, yeah?” He lets me inside his house.

“Yea, I’m glad our parents left yesterday.”

“And I’m glad that there aren’t random penguins in my home.”

“Hmmm, me too” I reply as I wrap my arms around his neck. Sidney pulls my legs up around his waist, and carries me the living room as I kiss his neck and run my fingers through his hair. “Sid, I love you.”

“I love you too Kaylee.” He sits down on his couch with me straddling his waist, and I hear the rush of the fireplace starting. He sighs as he puts his hand in the hair at the nape of my neck, and pulls me close pressing his lips firmly against mine. I can’t stop the whimper that escapes my mouth when we break for air. This moment has been building for the past couple of days, and even more over the past few hours. He slides one hand down my back to rest on my butt and pulls me even closer to him. I lean back and pull my shirt over my head, grateful for the warmth of his body and the fire as I sit there in just my bra and jeans. “Shit, you’re gorgeous.”

“Shut up and kiss me Crosby, take me. I need you.”

He doesn’t hesitate, he takes my breast into his hand and kneads it as he kisses me. I’m putty in his capable hands and can barely focus as his mouth trails down my neck and to my taunt nipples. He takes one into his mouth through the fabric of my lace bra. “AHH, Sidney” I moan in ecstasy.

Sidney is growing harder and harder beneath me as he continues to lick and suck my nipples. I don’t know when or how he removed my bra but he is suddenly working my other nipple, sucking hard. I get lost in his movements, and zone out only realizing how much I’m grinding against him when I can feel an orgasm building. I keep going and so does he until I shudder, and I can feel the clenching of my muscles, Sidney growls out and next thing I know we are on the floor and he is removing his shirt. “I need you” he says as I unbutton his jeans and he unbuttons mine. I moan when he pulls them down and his big hard cock springs out.

“Mmmm, I want you in me Sid” I whimper as my orgasm fades, I want him. With one swift motion he removes my jeans and buries himself in me. I gasp, and moan as he fills me. He breathes heavily as he waits before moving in me.

“Damn, baby you feel amazing” he says before kissing me as we rock together. Damn we are good at this, I think feeling the heat building again between us. My back arches as he slides back and forth, his hands wandering to my breasts and the small of my back. I gasp when his mouth connects with my nipples again, he knows what it takes to get me off. And it’s not long after that I am surprised by how intensely my orgasm hits. It rolls over me like a tidal wave and I can feel it from my toes to the top of my head. I am only faintly aware of Sidney erupting inside me, his motions becoming erratic until he stops. I am still riding the end of my second orgasm when he rolls us over, still inside me.

“Holy hell, that was…”

“Amazing” I gasp, trying to catch my breath. “I could do that again.”

“You’re going to have to give me a minute babe” he chuckles. “This might be the first time I have used my fireplace…”

“Good way to break it in” I smile kissing him.