Status: work in progress

Perfect Storm

Good Morning Baby

“Hey you” I whisper as he hugs me hello.

“Hey, come in. Are we not going out?” he asks confused as he shut the door behind me. I turn and make sure the deadbolt is in place before turning to face him again I take a deep breath. “Not going out?”

“No, staying in for sure” I say untying the sash of my coat. “I went shopping.”

“Oh?” he asked watching my hands unzip and take off the coat that was long enough to cover one of the set that I felt comfortable in. “Oh!”

“Does it look ok?”

“It looks more than ok” he says watching me do a little spin for him in my red lace baby doll set. “Hot damn Kaylee.” He pulls me to his chest and tilts my face to his. “You look so sexy” he whispers before pulling my face to his in a sultry, steamy kiss. I gasp when my heels leave the floor and I smile as he carries me away from his front door.

“Sidney, I’ve wanted to do this for a while” I say as we make it to his bedroom. He sets me gently on the bed and kneels in front of me, his hands run down my legs and he slides off my heels.

“You have no idea, baby.”

I lean towards him and start unbuttoning his shirt, happy that he had skipped the undershirt today. I gently pull him towards me, letting my mouth hover over his. “Come here handsome man” I say as we move back on his big bed.

“You’re so beautiful, I almost don’t want to take this off of you” he smiles. “Almost” he adds with a wink.

“Sidney, please don’t tease” I whisper.

“Don’t tease? Are you serious? Have you seen yourself?”

“Ok, I get it. But be nice.” I push his shirt off the rest of the way, and slide my hand behind his neck pulling his face to mine. I smile as he kisses me.

“I have to catch up to you, you’re far more exposed than I am.”

“Sounds like a good plan baby” I reply airily and I watch him remove his jeans. I kneel on his bed so we’re face to face and he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me against his rock hard body. He looks into my eyes with, can it be love, if not love admiration. I caress his cheek, run my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck, and press my forehead to his. He presses his lips to mine gently, gradually intensifying as we go. His hands go to my thighs and he lifts me from the bed, next thing I know we’re lying there, him over me in the middle of the bed.

I wake up, Sidney’s arms wrapped around my waist, his chest warm against my back and his face resting against my shoulder. I feel wrapped in his warmth, safe and secure. But most of all I feel loved. This is how you should feel when you’re lying in bed with a man, like the whole world ceases to exist, like you are the only two beings in the universe, like you are all that matters to the other person.

I hear him sigh as he pulls me closer, he kisses my neck before whispering in a husky sleepy voice, “good morning baby.”

“Morning handsome” I reply before turning to face him. “Hey you.”

“Hi” he smiles. “I don’t want to move.”

“Me either” I reply kissing his nose lightly.

“You have any other tricks up your sleeve?”

“What do you mean?”

“The sexy little lace number…”

“Oh, no not really. I’ve never done that before” I admit resting my head against his chest.

“I’m very ok with that.”

“What?”

“I don’t want anyone else to have had that experience.”

“No worries. You’re the only one. Well not the only one ever but… I’m going to stop talking now.”

“We don’t have to have this conversation.”

“Ok, probably for the best.”

“But last night was amazing. I don’t want to leave for the away game tonight.”

“When do you leave?”

“I have to be at the arena in a couple of hours. So we can just lay here for a little while and then get breakfast.”

“Yea? I think that sounds great.” I want to tell him that I love him, but is it too soon? I know I do, more than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little steam for you all. I wanted to get your reactions before warming things up in the future :)

Comment please!