The Day Tom DeLonge Was Abducted by Aliens

Chapter 1

I was walking through the apartment, when i noticed the trash can and scowled in disgust.
It was literally filled past the brim/.
"Mark, can you take out the trash?!" I shouted upstairs, too lazy to take it out myself.
"What? I did it last night, you do it!" He shouted back.
I sighed.
"Travis! Can you do it?!" I asked, still shouting.
"I did it the night before Mark! It's your turn!" Travis shouted back.
"I did it two nights ago!" I shouted
"Yeah- and there's THREE of us!" Mark pointed out.
"Yeah, but i'm busy!" I stated.
"Doing what?!" Travis shouted, sounding genuainly confused.
"Being the master at bating, now will one of you just do it?!" I shouted.
"NO!" they screamed in unison.
"oh, And Gross!" Travis added.
"Like you've never done it before! Do i need to remind you of June 5th, 2004? I walked in on you on your bed nake-" I started
"OKAY, SHUT THE HELL UP!" Travis shouted.
I could hear Mark sniggering.
"He walked in on you master-" I heard Mark ask.
"THANKS TOM!" Travis cut him off
"This still doesn't prove who takes out the trash! It proves how to reduce Travis to tears with embarrasment, but it doesn't say who takes out the trash!" I pointed out.
Travis came to the top of the stairs so that i could see him, before flipping me off, walking into his room and locking the door behind him.
I couldn't hold back a small laugh.

I groaned and took it out.
I saw a bright circle on the ground.
Nothing else, just a bright silhouette on the pavement.
I walked inside it and looked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep: I'm gonna post all the stories i've written on wattpad onto here. It's time.