The Day Tom DeLonge Was Abducted by Aliens

Chapter 2

I sat up slightly and shook my hair out of my eyes, holding my forehead earlier to find i had several stitches in my forehead. I yelped slightly when my hand made contact with them, partly because it stung, and partly because... well, if you woke up with stitches in your forehead, wouldn't you have the same reaction? I blinked a few times to stop the world spinning, and stood up, brushing down my shirt. I soon found that the place i was in shook slightly, making me lose my balance and fall over. Again. I decided not to stand up this time, and instead just sat on the floor, hugging my knees sadly. I heard voices, only it didn't sound English-- I sounded foriegn, almost alien.

I went back to laying on the floor, hoping that whoever was coming would think i was asleep. Or unconcious. It works either way. I glanced slightly at the two people who walked in. They were about half my height (like every other human being is), and had deep black eyes- nothing else. Just black. They had long, slim arms which went down to their waists, catching at the wrist revealing small hands-- with six fingers on each hand? They had average sized legs which looked like they could bend forwards if they wanted to, large feet with four stumpy toes on each foot (Four?), a rounded head which had a forehead that seemed bigger than all the rest of it, a small mouth, two oval-shaped nostrils-- no nose... and grey skin- almost silver.

Aliens.

...HA. I told them! I told Mark and Travis that there we're aliens, and guess what? I WAS RIGHT! *happy dance* THAT'S RIGHT MOTHERFU-- Oh, right. I had to hold back a scream as they thought i was unconcious (or asleep). I snapped my eyes shut and made my mouth straighten out, giving me a poker face. They walked over and stood over me. They exchanged some words in their language, before one grabbed my torso, and one grabbed my legs, and they started carrying me out of there. Oh dear god.

**Alien 1**

I stood next to my partner, talking about how we could get humans to notice us. I glanced over at the radar thing (which i still didn't know the name of) and glanced over to see what they were talking about. Hey, i'm nosy. Boring... Boring... Boring...
"Travis, you do it!" I heard a high pitched voice say.
"No way, i did it before Mark, it's your turn!" Another voice said.
"I did it two nights ago!" The first voice protested.
"Yeah- and there's THREE of us!" The second voice said. I heard the first voice groan, and i heard a rustling noise as he picked up something. A tall human walked out, carrying a something dark. He placed it down in front of his shelter (whatever it's called), and dusted his hands off. I spotted that we were hovering directly over him. I rested my elbows on the radar, but slipped, pushing down the 'BEAM' button, which made a large sillhouette appear on the ground. Damn it, he spotted it. I panicked, and threw my Ray gun into his head, hitting him square on the forehead. That's gotta sting, i thought. I quickly beamed him up, along with my gun, and pulled him onto the ship. Other crew members looked at me oddly, but didn't question me. Yes- the crew is exactly that lazy. I quickly grabbed a scanner off of the wall, and hovered it over him. On the screen, it came up with a profile for him-

Name: Thomas Matthew DeLonge
Age: 29
Date Of Birth: Unknown
Occupation: Musician
Address: 48 Skankit Road
(A.N: Completely made up)

I sighed and put the scanner back, walking back to the unconcious human, now named Thomas.
"Thom-as" I said, testing out the word, only in my own language. I signalled for two others to come carry him away. After what felt like years, two other crewmembers finally showed up and carried Thomas away. This. Could NOT end well.