Sealed With A Righteous Kiss

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"O' Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?"

Kellin Quinn. The best male Juliet Shakespeare's plays have ever known.

You might think that in this day and age it's weird for a male to play a female character in a theater production, but not in Kellin's case.

Kellin has been studying theater since his freshman year of high school and had been Juliet in his school's play his senior year.

So now Kellin age twenty five is an expert at all things Shakespeare. He has performed in every one of the man's plays at least once. Him being the lead female in each.

Right now the male is backstage practicing his lines, even though he knows them all by memory an doesn't need to practice. Kellin just couldn't help but feel like his work has to be perfect.

"Dude you know every line by heart. You don't need to practice this shit." Justin Hills tells his best friend with a smirk on his face.

"Fuck off, Justin. These people travel from around the country to see my work. I will make it worth it for them."

Justin rolls his eyes at his arrogant friend. The man might be an extremely good performer, but there were other people in this play too, besides Kellin.

"Kellin, you've got way to much confidence in yourself." It's Kellin's turn to roll his eyes. Kellin saunters over to his corner of the dressing room that him and Justin share to get into costume.

Justin watches as his friend gets dressed, amused by how much he looks like a women when he's all dressed up in costume. It always amazed Justin how well Kellin does this, but it's true that lot's of things surprise him about the other man.

"Are you going to stop looking at my ass and get dressed?" Kellin asks his friend, sassily.

"Who wouldn't stare at Kellin Quinn's ass if they got the chance?" Justin jokes, giving Kellin a flirtatious wink.

"My ass is quite delightful." Kellin says with a smirk on his lips and to finish off the statement he twirls around shaking his butt seductively.

"Mmm who wouldn't want to fuck that ass." Justin says, licking his lips.

Kellin laughs at his best friend. "Go get dressed and stop daydreaming about fucking my ass."

Justin pouts. "Fine, but only if you come over to my place tonight. We haven't hung out in ages."

Kellin nods, agreeing with that statement. They haven't hung out apart from before and after shows. Kellin is always so busy making sure that his acting skills are the best he can make them. Justin doesn't understand why the man tries so hard he's already the best damn Juliet in the country and he's a fucking male, after all!

"We should fuck shit up at my father's mansion. He's out on a business trip so we'll have it all to ourselves." Justin says, raising his eyebrows suggestively at Kellin.

Kellin shakes his head. "We are not throwing a party at your father's mansion!"

Justin sighs, shaking his head at his goody goody best friend. "Kellin you are no fun."

Kellin rolls his eyes. "I am lots of fucking fun. I just like to stay on your father's good side."

"Ugh why do I have you as a best friend?" Justin groans.

Kellin can't help but laugh at how dramatic Justin was being when it was normally his job to be a dramatic little shit. "You know you love me." Kellin sings it, which in return gets him a smile from his friend.

"Yeah that's the sad part," Justin says, joking.

"Hey!" Kellin shouts, faking hurt.

Suddenly a knock could be heard at the dressing room door. "Kellin! Justin! Five minutes 'till showtime!" Dave, Kellin's favorite stage hand calls through the door.

"Shit!" Justin curses, rushing to get dressed in his Romeo costume. Kellin just shakes his head at his friend. This happens every day that they perform, Justin likes to put off getting dressed until the last minute.

That's what he does with everything. It really aggravates Kellin. He used to do the same exact thing in high school though, but I think everyone used to do that back then.
***
Justin and Kellin clasp their hands together and bow as the crowd cheers for the great performance they had given.

Kellin will admit it was a pretty damn performance they had managed to put on, maybe even one of the best him and Justin have ever given.

The two sweaty males, stumble back to their dressing room together, tired as hell. Giving their all out on stage tonight really took a lot out of them. Both of the males really took their work seriously even if it didn't seem like it sometimes.

"You're still coming over to my house, right?" Justin asks, starting to strip out of his stage outfit.

Kellin nods, doing the same as Justin. "Yeah, I don't have anything better to do tonight." Kellin grabs his black skinny jeans off the back of the plush couch of the dressing, jumping into the skin tight fabric.

"Oh look at that ass." Justin groans. Staring at Kellin's delectable ass, yet again that day. Kellin rolls his eyes, the man really doesn't understand Justin's fascination with his ass.

Of course he knows he has a pretty nice one. He gets comments about it on a daily basis, but he doesn't understand Justin's need in commenting about it every five damn minutes.

Soon enough the two men are walking out of the New York City building and to Justin's car. Since Kellin lives in an apartment less then a block away from the building he works at he never drives, he doesn't even own a car.

Justin lives with his millionaire father in his mansion. Justin's dad is a very successful scientist and has been taking care of the younger man these past couple of years that he's been living in New York.

The two are both originally from the state of Florida. They've lived in the same hometown together since they were babies, but they moved to New York to pursue their careers of being professional play performers.

Justin's father's mansion is located on the outskirts of New York City. It was a beautiful building places in the middle of the woods, with a wonderful lake in the backyard.

Kellin has always loved the place. Him and Justin would spend most of their summers skinny dipping in that same lake. They had gotten caught by Justin's father on several occasions doing more than just swimming in that lake. It had never stopped the pair from doing it again though.

Kellin still never gets amazed by the sight of the beautiful house. Even now that he spends at least once a week there he still can't help but marvel over the wonderful creation.

"Remember those long summer nights we used to make out in the lake?" Justin asks Kellin, pointing to the same lake he's talking about.

"Yeah, those were the good ole days when we thought we were in love since we were the only gay males at our high school." Kellin smiles at the memories when him and Justin were a couple in love.

Why did we break up, you ask? Even if we did love each other back then and still do actually we thought we'd be better off being just friends. Well Kellin thinks this, but Justin is still in denial.

"We could always do that again," Justin suggests, raising his eyebrows questionably.

Kellin can't help but roll his eyes at how horny the other male is at times. "Justin keep your dick in your pants." Kellin mutters.

Justin pouts. "But how can I do that when you have an ass like yours?" He asks, batting his eyelashes at the other man.

Kellin ignores the comment about his ass and walks away from Justin, up onto the long porch of the mansion, feeling the taller man's eyes on his backside.

"Justin I know you're stating at my ass." Kellin accuses.

He can hear Justin's laugh from his spot on the porch and soon the other man is standing right beside him. He throws his arm around the smaller man and leads him into the overly big mansion.

The two head straight to the living room, the place they spend most I their time while they're at Justin's house. They always just snuggle up to each other on the couch and watch movies together. Ordering pizza when they get hungry because they are way too lazy to get their lazy asses up and make something. They're famous performers so what the hell they can be lazy if they want!

That is exactly how they're night progressed. Kellin had suggested that they watch some of the Harry Potter movies so that's what they did for most of their night. Until Justin got tired of watching movies and decided that he would show Kellin what his father has been working on lately.

"It is top secret so don't tell him I showed you," Justin says, as he leads Kellin to the basement of the mansion.

"When have I ever ratted you out man?" Kellin asks.

Justin laughs, "I guess your right man, but you have got to see this."

They have arrived in the basement. Kellin has never been in Justin's father's basement before. It was one of the only rules the man had. The basement was where he worked on his inventions and he didn't want anyone messing them up so normally no one but him was allowed down there.

The basement was beautiful and big let ever other part of the house, but what really caught Kellin off guard was the huge machine in the middle of the room. It looked like something at of a silly kids movie, it was about as big as a telephone booth maybe a little bigger. It look futuristic with flashing lights and smoke. There were lots of gadgets and buttons on it and Kellin knew that Justin's father's latest project was something that would change this world.

"What is it?" Kellin asks, curious of this machine.

Justin smirks at Kellin. "A time machine."

"A time machine?" I ask Justin. He can't help, but laugh at this. Justin's father's little inventions never usually work. So it wouldn't be nothing new if this machine was a load of bullshit. "Does it actually work?"

Justin shrugs and smirks. "That's what we're here to find out."

Kellin can't help, but get a little excited about the thought of going back in time. It would be so cool to be able to go to whatever time period he ever wanted. Kellin knew there was a big chance that the invention wouldn't even work, but it would be awesome if it did.

"I want to go first!" Kellin shouts.

Justin shrugs again. "Go ahead, I'm not really in the mood to end up in the middle of a sacrifice in the ice age period or something."

Kellin laughs at Justin. "I don't think that in the ice age there were human sacrifices."

Justin slaps Kellin on the back of the head. "Shut up and get in the time machine!"

Kellin smirks, but walks happily to the machine. He hesitantly walks inside the contraption, making sure that he doesn't set off any unknown alarms that Justin's dad might have put on the machine. After he's inside he relaxes.

"Justin! Press the lever!" Kellin shouts to Justin, motioning to the lever on the side of the machine.

Justin does exactly as Kellin tells him to do and all of a sudden the machine started moving. It was as if he was shooting through the ground as the machine was taking him back in time. Soon the thing has come to a halt. It takes a second before Kellin can balance himself on his own two feet. When he is sure he's not going to topple back over onto the floor he opens the door of the contraption to see where the machine had left him off at.

Kellin stood in the middle of a large forest. All he could see of his surroundings was trees, trees and more trees. He didn't even know what time period he was left in.

He sighs knowing that the only way to find out is to find civilization. That's when Kellin starts on his journey to the end of the forest. It takes him two hours of trudging through the brush and climbing over fallen down trees until he finally sees a road.

No it wasn't a paved road or anything like you would see today. It was a dirt road which made Kellin wonder what time period he was left in. He keeps walking along the path until he sees a town. It was early morning and the sun just started to rise. Kellin could see the people waking up and going to work. The women were wearing long puffy dresses while the men were wearing tights and the fancy looking shirts with the big sleeves. Kellin would know this time period from anywhere.

He was in the Renaissance era and apparently London, England, because there he saw the Globe theater in all it's glory. Kellin knows what the place looks like almost like it was the back of his hand. He was obsessed with everything William Shakespeare so you bet your sweet ass he knew what The Globe looked like.

Kellin was now the happiest man alive as he skipped the rest of the way into the town. The people that past him gave him weird looks. Probably from his attire. He was after all wearing skinny jeans and a T-Shirt that had almost evil looking words on it. He could just imagine how he looked to these people. Kellin didn't really care though as he was too excited to be in the renaissance era to be worried about anything else.

Kellin smirks when he sees a hot looking piece of man on the side of the street. The man had almond color skin, that went perfectly with his light brown hair and gorgeous eyes. Kellin realizes he was gawking at the man openly in front of the whole town who was staring at him with scared and confused looks.

Kellin shakes off their stares and heads in the direction of the beautiful man. "Hello, you handsome beast," Kellin says to the man who gives him a confused look.

"Art thou speaking to me?" The man asks, confused.

"Fuck yeah, hot stuff," Kellin says, winking at the man.

"Is there something in thou eye?" The man asks, referring to Kellin's wink.

Kellin smirks at how clueless the man was to the modern way of speaking to someone. "Oh, you have a lot to learn, babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 1! :) I hope you like it!