Sealed With A Righteous Kiss

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The man of Kellin's dreams was standing right in front of him and how was he reacting to him at this current moment? He was staring at him like he was a clown coming straight from the circus. Did they even have clowns or circuses, for that matter, in the renaissance?

Well anyways the man was almost glaring at him in a way that told Kellin that the man thought he was some sort of freak. Kellin was used to these looks of course, he had to be. After all he is a male Juliet in the 21st century that does tend to make people think your sort of weird.

"Witchcraft! Thou are a witch! Satanic!" Vic shouts at the man accusingly.

"Nope, babe, I'm not into that devil shit and certainly not no witchcraft," Kellin says, the man didn't even try to talk like the people did in the era he was in.

The other man was just confused further at this. He looked as if he thought that every move Kellin made would be the last thing he'd ever see. This was very strange behavior to Kellin and he didn't know what to do about it. After all the other man looked as if he was waiting for Kellin to murder him, Kellin has never gotten that look before.

Before Kellin knows what is happening the other man has disappeared through the crowd and as far away from the strange man he has just met, as he possibly could be.

Kellin sighs, looking down at his TOMS that were covering his feet in frustration. If he can't even flatter his way around in this world without people thinking I'm a satan worshipper or something, how was he suppose to find a place to stay and a job?

"Are thou lost?" A voice is heard from behind Kellin.

Kellin turns to look at the speaker. The speaker is a man he isn't short but he wasn't tall either, with dark hair that was flattened down on his head, his eyes were a nice shade of charcoal brown and his smile could brighten up anybody's day without even trying.

Kellin nods at this new man. "Yeah, I'm in need of a place to stay and a job," he says hoping that the man doesn't shout at him for how he speaks.

In luck the man doesn't, instead he smiles at the other male with kindness. "How about thee stay at my manor?" the man asks him.

Kellin couldn't be more thankful for the man's kindness. If it wasn't for him he would be sleeping out on the streets until Justin came to save him from this time period which who knows when that might be, days, weeks maybe even months from now.

"Perchance I help thee with work," The man says, motioning for Kellin to follow him down the street.

The man leads the other man down the street to a nice looking house. It was a two stories structure that was beautifully made. The architecture was priceless. Kellin couldn't be more surprised by its beauty.

Kellin knew that this beautiful of places don't come cheap in this time period and this man must be some upperclassman to have such a beautiful house by himself.

"Who art thee?" Kellin tries to speak to the other man.

"What be thy name?" The man asks and Kellin nods hoping to get the answer to my question.

"I am Jaime Preciado. Heir to the throne of Spain," at these words Kellin's mouth falls open.

Is he seriously standing in the house of Jaime Preciado a man who has changed history by the way he saved Spain after his father died? This was not happening right now. Kellin couldn't be here like this he can't change history, he shouldn't anyway.

The man, Jaime, as Kellin now knows him as, gives the other man a strange look. He didn't understand why he was staring at him like he was.

"Why thou stare?" Jaime asks.

Kellin stops staring at the man and gives him a reassuring smile. "I am surprised, is all," Kellin says looking back down at his feet.

That's the moment when Jaime takes notice of Kellin's odd clothing. He looks the man up and down and gives the him an odd look. "What are thou wearing?" Jaime asks, curiously.

Kellin gives the other man an excited squeal. He was excited to tell someone about his modern day clothes. "These are jeans thy are a form of pants," Kellin says, motioning to his jeans clad legs.

Jaime just gives the other man more confused looks. "Perhaps I spare some of my clothes," the other man says.

Before Kellin knows what's happening the other man is dragging him up the stairwell of the house and into a room where the man disappears through a small door in the wall. Jaime comes back in about five minutes with some clothing in his arms.

"Here these are more fitting clothing," Jaime says pushing them into Kellin's arms.

Kellin looks down at the clothing in his arms and if he was not already used to these clothing he would of thrown up. Jaime had given him a pair of bright yellow tights, that Kellin knew if Justin saw him in he'd have some very sexual comment about his butt.

There was a renaissance style button up shirt with a brown jacket to go over top. He even gave him a pair of black shoes for on his feet.

"I thought those would suit thee nice," Jaime tells Kellin with a smile.

"Okay before we do anything when thou speak to me instead of using thee or thou can thou use you?" Kellin asks the other man.

Jaime turns his head to the side confused, looking almost like a cat while doing so. "You?" He asks, confused by this.

"Yes you," Kellin confirms.

"Okay then I will refer to thee as you," Jaime says and Kellin smirks in satisfaction.

Kellin looks down at the clothes in his arms. "I guess I shall change then," Kellin says.

Jaime nods. "Please do, we need to get you a job," he tells the other man using his new found word.

"May I use your bathroom?" Kellin asks Jaime.

The other man gives Kellin a confused look. "Bathroom?" He asks.

Kellin nods. "Yeah you know the place where you empty your bodily fluids?" He asks.

Jaime's face sparks with understanding. "Yes, I will escort you there," Jaime says.

He walks Kellin to the bathroom at the end of the stairs and leaves the other man to his business. Kellin changes into the clothes he was given with a long sigh. He was going to miss his skinny jeans and band tees.

Kellin gives himself a once over in the Renaissance style mirror. The sight he sees isn't as bad as he thought it was going. He looked pretty nice in the white flannel button up and the yellow leggings made his ass look amazing.

When Kellin walks out of the bathroom he heard a whistle come from Jaime. "Those pants make your behind look splendid," he says.

Kellin rubs off the mans comment and follows him out of the house. "Where to?" Jaime asks.

"How about the Globe theater?" Kellin asks hopefully.

Jaime nods. "The Globe theater it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 2! :) I hope you like it!