Help! My Brother Is a Unicorn!

Chapter 2

I wake up the next morning, rubbing my eye with my- dare i say it- hands? My vision is blurry, but my eyes widen when i look down at my arms. They seem longer than usual, with more muscle going down from my shoulder to my elbow. That's not the weirdest part- my hands are gone and instead replaced with black ovals that seem to be harder than diamonds... or Frank whenever he's near Gerard (sorry, i had to). All down my arms are small stubbes of white hair- almost fur... nah... I look down at my legs, and see that, right there, curled up between my legs, is a long line of thick brown-purple hair. Seriously? A tail? I feel an ache in the top of my head, and look at the mirrored coffe table in front of me. There's long spike sprouting out of the top of my forehead, looking like it was ready to attack anyone that came near me. I shake my head around, making that wierd snorting noise that horses make, hearing a noise from Gerard and Lindseys room.

"...the hell?" I hear Gerard say. I hear a kind of squeaking noise, obviously where Gerard had gotten out of bed. I hear tiny pitters of footsteps run in, and a small, childish scream from Bandit. I look round, and see the 3-year old looking at me in awe.
"Uncle Mikey?" She asks, sheepishly. I snort again, realising that i can't talk. In the end, i just nod. She looks up at me wide-eyed, and curls up, cushioned against my stomach. She feels the soft fur on there, resting her head on my chest. I hear heavier footsteps and a gasp as my brother walks in, holding his hands over his mouth and looking pretty distraught. Hey, wouldn't you be if you found your brother- the unicorn- crashing in your living room.
"B-Bandit.. Get away from there... nice and slow now..." He said, calmly, noticing the sharp horn on my head. I look at him sadly (i think), but he doesn't notice.
"But-" Bandit starts. Gerard quickly rushes forward and picks up Bandit, keeping clear of anything that could drill through his chest.

"LINDS!" He shouts, not caring about startling me, which, weirdly enough, he succeeds in doing. "Oh god, oh god, oh god..." He says to himself, pacing back and forth, with Bandit resting in one of his arms, and his free hand on his forehead. Lindsey comes in seconds later wearing blue pajamas and takes a few steps inside.
"What's wr-" She starts, soon noticing me. She takes a step back and screams.
"Cool, huh? Can we keep him?" Bandit says, smiling. They both look at her like she was insane.
"MIKES! WE NEED SOME HELP OUT HERE!" Gerard calls. I stare at him. "What're you lookin' at?" He asks, bitterly. I mentally roll my eyes, and stand up, steadying myself and almost falling over several times. Bandit escapes out of Gerard's grip and runs over to me. I bow my head down so that she can hug my neck. I nuzzle my nose against her, soon coming to terms that I AM A FREAKING UNICORN! HELL TO THE YEAH! Meanwhile, remind me to never say that again... Gerard sighs irritated, thinking that (human) me had left.