Status: I'm really just writing this to explore the personalities of my Original Characters. This is very experimental. I also want to say theres romance, but not really, hm

Red Flags and Long Nights

Ch 3: Sins.

The nights were long and sleepless. Voices resonated in the mans head and no matter how many times he held his hands over his ears, there was no way he could shut them out. Pinned down by the oblivion, he only heard the arguing of voices that weren't really there. Over the past 5 months he had been trying to get rid of them for good. The inner demons that have only ever brought him misfortune. But one always stood out among the rest. The angry one. The one Augustin had named Wrath.

Are you gonna cry, asshole. Don't be a fucking baby. GO FUCKING DIE SEE IF ANYONE CARES! No one likes you. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO THAT BOY! God, from the moment you woke up, you've just been ruining people's lives from the moment you first opened YOUR STUPID FUCKING EYES. GO DIE. NO ONE NEEDS YOU. NO ONE WANTS YOU.

Don't listen to him, kid, said another voice. You're pretty. You're beautiful. Have you looked in the mirror lately? You're even pretty when you're crying, and that takes some talent. You're the real hot stuff.

Listen to Pride, said Lust. Hunny bun, everyone wants you. With a sly smile and glassy eyed look, you can take anyone to bed. Go out and get laid. Get this asshole out of your head.

DONT FUCKING LISTEN TO THE SLUT. SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH, BITCH.

Live for all the new shit that'll come out and you can fucking have it all, man. Live for the fun of a gambling man, I wanna see some gold chains on the pretty little neck of yours by this time next year. Alright, player?

Live for all the food you haven't tried yet.

I agree with Wrath. There's no point. Everyone loves everyone else. Everyone else has taken what you can't have. How many sleepless nights have you suffered through. How many times have you slept with someone new while wishing you could have something more that just one night of pretending. Die. Die there is no point in it, everyone has already taken what you cannot have.

Go to sleep. Go to sleep when things get too tough. They can't get you in your dreams. What do you dream about, My lord?

"I dream of silence. Last night, I dreamt of a girl with no voice. She silenced the voices in my head."

BULLSHIT! There's not way in fucking HELL you can even get UP in morning without us BABYSITTING YOU ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Do you ever envy the people who can enjoy life

"yes"

The voices went on like this for hours. For hours and hours late into the night, and only ever at night. It had been 5 months since he got a full night of sleep. It had been a full 5 months since his guardian had left him. The good one. The one with the one slightly crooked tooth and freckles delicately glittering his shoulder blades. The one who couldn't pronounce aluminium in an American accent for the longest time, and probably still can't. The one who sneezed like a kitten and then tried to act manly right afterwards. The one who looked so cute when he was slurring his words. The one who August had kissed one night and then left the following day.

He can't love you. He's a demon. He can't feel love.

ARE YOU KIDDING! HE FUCKING HATES YOU!

The boy rose from his bed. He wasn't going to get any sleep that night. And it was harder for them to speak when he was active. He grabbed his coat, his mask, and his scythe.

Where are you going, baby.

"I'm going to go and find him."
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to make it obvious which one was which. Sorry.
Also, I'm staying true to my words here. This isn't a romance story.