Letters

And this is where it starts

Dear who ever gets this

you might be thinking that its a little strange getting a letter from a random person but I'm not that random I guess. My name is Ashton Irwin and I'm nineteen years old. I use to live in the house you're living in right now. My room was the last room down the hall. I obviously don't live there anymore. I moved two years ago to San Francisco, California, and I miss home like crazy. I thought about coming back home last year but Mum still to this day is holding a grudge against me for leaving her and my two siblings. She moved from the house a while ago and I have no idea where she moved to.

At the time I thought moving was the right thing to do. It felt right.. Sydney is and always will be a place that holds bad memories for me even though it is my hometown. I came to America thinking that things would change and get better.. But I was wrong so, so wrong. If anything they got worse. Everyday it feels like I'm reliving things that happened in Sydney. I wish all the bad things in my life would disappear. They won't of course. They never do.

I'm sorry if you think I'm crazy. I'm really not I swear. I really just need someone to vent to. I have no friends here, and all my friends back in Sydney don't talk to me anymore.

I know its strange to tell a stranger so much about their life but no one knows what's going on in my life except two other people and they are the shittest two people to ever walk on this earth.

I won't expect a letter back because for all I know you are a little old lady with twenty cats. I'll try not to get my hopes up! Thank you for even taking the time to read my letter! You probably have better things to do anyways. Again thank you! Have a wonderful day/night!!!

Sincerely,

Ashton F. Irwin
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone its Liz (Calum Hood ; ) I finally got around to getting up the first chapter.

I'm really excited to be working on this co-write.

I hope you all enjoy it (((: