From Fat to Skinny

October 6, Monday

Fuck yeah basketball. It’s like the only game everyone in the class will play. (Ultimate Frisbee’s another.) Except Ricci is absolutely horrible at basketball. I’m basking in the fact my masculinity is no longer being called into question by an athletic, overweight not-girly girl.

I noticed something interesting today, though, about Ricci: her eyes lingered on the legs of the girls wearing short shorts a little longer than is exactly hetero. Well, I should say, the ‘hot’ girls. For some reason I’m a little disappointed that she likes girls. Maybe it’s because she’s, like, a stereotype now? “The butch lesbian”. She’s even got short hair and always wears the male gym uniform.

Damn it, now I made myself sad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember a bit back when I said I had this all written up and there wouldn't be any sort of random hiatus? Well, I said that believing I would have the time/energy/internet access to update this. And I haven't. I will not go into detail as to why, but I do apologize to my faithful readers. I greatly appreciate you-- it's a fantastic feeling to log in to Mibba and see subscribers.
Normal updates will resume, albeit at a slightly slowed pace: Every other day.