From Fat to Skinny

October 27, Monday

Okay. Now I'm pretty sure Ricci's lost weight. Well, she has been losing weight for a while now... But I mean, it really wasn't too obvious before now. I mean... What the hell do I mean?

So you know how when you see someone often enough you don't really notice when they start to change? Like, you only notice the real big changes, like a hair cut or something. Yeah, memory’s a funny thing: you spend too long away and you don’t notice the major changes because you think they were always that way; you spend too much time together and you never notice because your brain fills in the details automatically. (Lazy brain does that with everything you see. Google it.)

Well, apparently the ten days was long enough for me to realize that Ricci was losing weight. Like. She wasn't even chubby anymore. And you don't lose that much overnight.

Looking at her now I don't know how I never noticed it. Her sweatpants are baggy, she has absolutely no chest or curves to speak of anymore, her face is so much thinner...

She doesn't look right. God that sounds horrible, but it’s true.

She doesn't look like Ricci.

.

.

.
Oh and we started a unit on Ultimate Frisbee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, My Name Is...: Haha, sorry about that, ace. Authorial, narrative thing, you know? Glad you're enjoying the story though!