Status: Hope you enjot this fantasy twiat about two kingdoms.

Winterwisps

Crystalglade

Willow peered out the castle window.
"Mum, why can't I go outside an play in the snow like Lilliana and Zara?" Willow pleaded. Her mother looked at the girls paying in the snow for a moment before turning back to her work. She as struggling to figure out the mess between the trolls and the fairies. Apparently the told were harassing the fairies because they didn't throw in a coin before crossing the bridge.
"Willow, playing outside isn't everything. Why don't you go feed Silvermist some Shrooms." Willow's mother replied sharply. Willow sighed and went over to the wooden doors of the castle. She walked through the snow to the dragon enclosure. She saw her friends in the distance, having a snowball fight. Willow stepped into the enclosure and was greeted by her hungry dragon. His blue and purple scales shimmered in the light. Willow threw in the Shrooms to her awaiting companion. Both of them, fourteen years of age, gobbled up their lunch. Willow looked out the window. She was dreaming about snow and her friends when she noticed Silvermist's scales rise. Willow heard a rustling outside of the enclosure. She looked at Silvermist, whose bright green eyes had shifted towards the noise. Usually no one hung around the dragon’s in fear of being killed. Willow ran out in the cold, facing the direction of the noise. She screamed at what she saw. Lilliana, dead on the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter: Stonedale

Hope you like the first chapter. These chapters will be short and most likely leave you hanging! Have fun!