I'm in Hate With You

"What the hell happened to you ?"

I sat in the waiting room of the doctor's office, waiting for him. He had promised me he was going to show up. He promised.

__*FLASHBACK*__

"Hey Daniel ?" I asked.

He looked up at me wearily. "Yes ?" he answered.

"I made an appointment at the doctor's office," I told him.

"For what ?" he questioned, obviously puzzled.

"The baby," I replied.

"Okay," he said, returning his attention back to his breakfast.

I rolled my eyes. We had planned to get married in three days. I figured he be a little more up beat about it... "Well I was wondering if you would come with me."

"Sure," he answered.

"Promise ?" I pressed.

"Yes, I promise," he nodded.

"It's at three o'clock... don't be late !" I called over my shoulder.

__*END FLASHBACK*__

I had him to come because well... I'm petrified of doctors. I wanted him to come with me for you know... emotional support. That's all I wanted. For him to take forty-five minutes out of his day to come and help me. That's all I asked. He couldn't even do that.

"Lacy Peters ?" the doctor's assistant asked from the door. I looked around for a second, hoping to see Daniel and his cocky smirk standing there. Sadly, he was nowhere to be seen.

I nodded to her silently and followed her to accept my fate.

* * * *

I stuffed a wad of bras and underwear into my dufflebag. I wiped my tears from my face with the back of my hand. If Daniel wasn't going to care about this baby or me, then I wasn't going to care about him. I was leaving and I wasn't planning on coming back. Ever.

I tossed in a couple more shirts into the bag before darting toward the door. I was almost to the door when it swung open and revealed the royal ass himself.

"Hey Summer," Daniel said. He looked over my face and had the nerve to ask, "What the hell happened to you ?"

"Why do you care ?" I demanded, trying to get around him.

He block my path and closed the door. "What's with the bag ?" he questioned.

I stepped back and glared at him. "I'm leaving," I told him.

"Leaving ? Why ?" he answered.

"Why ? Hmm... maybe because you are an untolerable ass and I can't stand even being in the same room with you !" I shouted.

He frowned. "I thought you knew that already. Why are you leaving now ?"

I huffed. "Don't you remember ? You were supposed to meet me somewhere today ?"

"Oh my God. Summer, I am so sorry. I was busy at work and-"

I put my hand up. "I don't want to hear it."

"Why is it such a big deal ?"

More tears threatened to fall. "Daniel, I needed to you ! I really really needed you ! And you weren't even there ! I don't ask you for much ! I was terrified ! And you promised me !"

"Summer-"

"Don't even bother !" I went to open the door, but something was caught on my duffle bag. I looked back and saw a hand holding the bag.

"Let it go !" I shouted, pulling it.

Daniel remained steadfast. "You don't want to do this," he told me calmly.

"Yes I do !" I yelled, tugging the bag again.

"Lacy, please," he begged. There was sudden urgency in his voice. He had used my real name. He was begging me to stay. Why would he ? It's not like he cared.

"Why ?"

"Please."

I dropped the bag, letting it fall limp in Daniel's hand. More tears fell. "I can't believe I thought marrying you would solve anything." I ran away from him and slammed the bedroom door and locked it. I colapsed on the bed in hysterics.

I refused to go to him like last time. I was furious and completely broken at the same time. I never ever wanted to see him again ! He was the biggest complete ass on the entire planet ! Why the hell did I care so much ! Why did he care so much ! Why do we all care !

I sobbed uncontrollably for hours. Little did I know that he was sitting outside the door the entire time, listening to me cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no... another fight.