I'm in Hate With You

Showing off abs like that should be illegal.

I sat there at four in the morning, still playing Guitar Hero.

Must... master... this... song !

I had since been able to play ten songs. I was completely hooked. Riley and Abby and fallen asleep (Abby had her head on Riley's shoulder. It was so cute.) and Daniel was actually awake with me and still playing.

I finished When You Were Young by the Killers. "Yes !" I shouted.

"Awesome !" Daniel exclaimed, giving me a high five. He was actually acting like a normal human being for once. It was kind of weird. But yet cool at the same time.

I handed him the guitar controller and yawned. "I need to go to bed. I somehow need to get my ass up in the morning for work," I told him, standing up.

He stood up too. He chuckled. "I have work in a couple hours too," he replied. He looked over at where Abby and Riley sat, leaning on eachother. It was like a Kodak moment. "You don't think they'll get together, do you ?"

I nodded my head sadly. "It looks as if they will," I admitted.

He groaned. "That is simply diguisting," he said.

I shrugged. "Ya, but look at how cute they are together. I hear wedding bells !" I joked.

He made a gagging noise. "No more weddings ! We can't deal with anymore," he stated.

"Hey, this was your idea. Don't complain to me," I reminded him.

He rolled his eyes and walked into the bedroom. I followed close behind. I quickly ran into the bathroom so Daniel wouldn't hog it. Luckily for me, I got there first. I quickly did my buisiness and got out of there.

Daniel went in and came out. He came out in his boxer shorts, just like always. Seriously, showing off abs like that should be illegal. ILLEGAL.

He wordlessly got into bed next to me. I leaned over and turned out the light. I rolled over with my back facing him, my eyes wide open. Even though it was four in the morning, I wasn't ready to sleep yet. I just wasn't. After a few minutes, I rolled to the other side.

Daniel had his eyes closed. He looked as if he was an angel. His eyes were closed, and his white skin made him look so innocent. He was perfect. Well, perfect looking.

I lay there for a while, watching him. I watched as his breathing slowed into a deep sleep.

Once again, I don't know what happened to me. I must have been delirious from being awake for so long and staring at the TV screen for... eight hours straight. Wow. That's a long time.

Anyways, the point is, I was NOT in my right mind. I scooted closer to him until my body was right next to his. Then, I put my face in his neck and closed my eyes.

Two seconds later, and arm wrapped around my waist. My breathing had stopped. I had been caught. I held my breath for a few seconds, waiting for him to say something about it. He didn't. I relaxed a little.

I couldn't believe I could be so stupid. He hadn't been asleep at all. I cursed angerly to myself in my head. Was I retarded or something ? What was I doing ? Why did I put my stupid face in his stupid neck ?

I decided there was nothing I could do. I had already made the stupid mistake. It was too late now. I put my hand on his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

"Heffalump !" Abby's annoying Chinese voice called in my ear. I rolled over, thinking it was only a nightmare. Sadly it wasn't.

She began poking my side. "Heffalump ! Wake up ! We have to go to work !" she said.

I got up quickly, thinking somehow that I was in my bed in my old apartment, and I had dreamed that entire nightmare of moving in with Daniel. Once again, sadly it was all too real.

I saw Abby looking from me to Daniel (who was still sprawled on the bed. He was slowly being woken up by Riley). "What?" I asked.

She pointed to where Daniel lay. He was shirtless, and he had his arm resting where my body previously was. Riley was kicking him in an attempt to wake him.

"Did you use a condom this time ?" she questioned.

"What !? No !!" I yelled, my face reddening.

Her jaw dropped. Then I realized what I had said. "NO NO !!! We... we didn't ! I swear ! There was no activity of that kind going on here !" I protested.

Daniel sat up slowly. "I wish," he mumbled.

"Shut up, Perv. No one was talking to you," I pointed out.

He shrugged and walked into the bathroom, leaving me alone with Abby and Riley.

"So why were you all over eachother ?" Riley asked.

"We-we weren't," I lied, my face reddening again.

"You so were ! So are you guys together finally ?" Abby inquired excitedly.

"No ! And we never will be ! Now get out !" I shouted, pushing the two of them out. I sighed and began to dress. I knew I was right. We weren't and we never would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear... Lacy is so set on hating Daniel.