Status: Active

The Beast Within

Chapter 1

The sun rose bright and shining some of the rays going through the slits of the blinds of a small window of a dark room. Some of the beams hit the face of a dark haired girl.

Dakota squinted at the beams before opening her hazel eyes.

Groaning as she shielded her eyes from the beams she through the covers over her head. At that moment the door opened and in walked an older girl with vermillion red hair obviously dyed.

"Come on skank get up." Nicole said slapping her younger sister on the ass.

"Ow." Dakota mumbled. "Fuck you."

"Gross Kota that would be incest and I wouldn't wanna bang your ugly ass anyway." Nicole said. "Now get up."

"Why?" Dakota half mumbled half whined.

"Cause we have to go to get an education and all that sappy shit not to mention you want that welfare woman on our asses again about absence?" Nicole asked throwing the covers off her sister.

"I don't wanna go to school." Dakota said.

"No choice." Nicole said opening the curtains and letting the sun in.

Dakota groaned covering her face. "I hate the sun!"

"I'm not of a fan of it either but deal with it." Nicole said. "Now get up."

Dakota looked down. "I really don't wanna go."

Nicole sat next to her sister. "What's going on?"

"Tatiana and her little hellcats keep taunting me cause I'm not developed like they are and I haven't started my period yet." She said.

"How the hell they find out you're not bleeding yet?" Nicole asked angry.

"They went through my locker and one day took my bag." Dakota said. "Said I'm still a little girl and nobody wants a little girl."

Nicole pulled her sister into a hug and wiped a tear away. "They're wrong somebody does want you everybody is different and likes different things."

"Who would like me?" Dakota asked.

"Oh I don't know that Baker kid has been giving you eyes." Nicole said with a smirk.

"Nic he's just a friend." She said.

"Yeah a friend who wants to get in your pants and show you what he's packing." Nicole said laughing as she dodged the pillow thrown at her.

"You're hortible!" Dakota said but couldn't help but laugh at her sister.

"Finally a smile to make that ugly mug of yours look decent." Nicole said."

"Bitch." Dakota said.

"Whore." Nicole said.

"Streetwalker." Dakota said.

They went back and forth till they both said cock sucker and burst out laughing. Nicole collapsed next to her sister on the bed laughing. She sat up after catching her breath.

"Don't worry bout those hellcats they think they're hot shit now but when they get older they'll have herpes, saggy tits, and shit and no man will want to touch them with a damn pole." Nicole said.

"Nic that's so wrong!" Dakota said before throwing her arms around her sister. "Thanks."

"Yeah enough of this sappy shit." Nicole said playfully throwing her sister off. "Now get your ass up and ready before I hog tie you and do it myself."

Dakota flipped her off as she walked out the room laughing. With a yawn she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Meanwhile at a house two houses across the street a little boy walked out with a bowl of dog food.

"Max?" He called out. "Max?"

The dog didn't appear so he walked toward his doghouse. "Max...

The bowl of food was dropped and the boy screamed finding his dog viciously gutted and mutilated a trail of blood leading to the corpse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicole is 19. Dakota is 17.