Fruits of Love

Chapter 1

The middle-aged drummer bowed over to his lover and gave him a quick kiss, telling him that he really had to go. Kyo returned the kiss and Shinya hold on, allowing the kiss to turn passionate. He bowed his head and began exploring the singer’s neck with his tongue. As he softly sucked the salty skin he felt his lover twitch. As Kyo’s hands ran along the drummer’s back, his hands found it’s way to Shinya’s pants and he took them off.

“I-I really need to go… I’m meeting Yoshiki in an hour,” Shinya whispered in Kyo’s ear. He laid his hand on Kyo’s lower back and kissed him again.

“Just a quick one then… please?” Kyo turned his head to face Shinya and gave him his sweetest puppy eyes. He knew his lover couldn’t resist him like that.

Shinya looked at the ceiling and tried to avoid Kyo’s face, but couldn’t. He rubbed his temples and laughed.

“Oh okay then,” he kissed Kyo and carefully placed his arms around his neck. They stood in the center of the room a few minutes before he walked to the bed while softly pushing Kyo down on the mattress. They continued kissing each other and Shinya moved his hands lower down Kyo’s spine.

The singer gasped as Shinya found his way to his manhood, rubbing it, before he slowly closed his hand around it. He began moving it up and down before he bent down and took it in his mouth. When his lips enclosed the head, he ran his tongue over it, flicking out at tip. Kyo twitched and let out another soft moan. As Shinya took more of him his tongue rolling expertly around the organ he began bobbing his head up and down, tightening his lips to enhance the pressure.

Kyo’s soft gasps turned into loud moans and he thrust his hips into the movement getting Shinya to move faster. He let out another loud moan and every inch of his body was tingling with intense pleasure.

“Oh god…” Kyo felt that he was reaching his peak and twisted the sheets in his balled fists. He cried out Shinya’s name when he came ejaculating the milky fluid into the drummer’s mouth. Shinya leaned his head back and swallowed the fluid. The look on Kyo’s face told him he had fun as there was a smile of sheer pleasure visible on it. Shinya gave him a kiss on the lips and moved his head to the side as if asking his lover if he had fun. Kyo smiled and kissed him back. His cheeks were glowing red and almost all of his hair stood upright.

“I think I’d better go now. I’m already late,” Shinya looked at the clock and saw he only had 30 minutes left. He reached for his boxers and searched for the rest of his clothes. Kyo got up, took his clothes and walked towards Shinya.

“Come back soon please Shin-chan, so we can have some more fun!” they kissed each other on the lips and when they were completely dressed, went downstairs. Nobody was there and Shinya remembered Die saying something about taking a shower.

“Bye, see you tonight!” Shinya waved and shut the front door behind him. He started his car and drove off.

*

“Guys, I’m home!” Kaoru entered the living room and saw Kyo hanging on the couch watching TV. He saw that the little singer was tired so decided not to make fun about his height this time.

“Where is everyone anyway?” he asked Kyo, because the house wasn’t usually as empty and quiet. Usually Die was always making fun of Shinya causing the two to jump around the house chasing after each other, which was really funny to see to be honest.

“Hmm..?” Kyo turned his head towards the guitarist, “oh I think Die locked himself in the bathroom doing god knows what, Shinya should be home soon too and Toshiya is supposed to be back by err…” he looked at the clock and saw that it was already 20:30 pm, “now actually...”

“Ah okay… because I want to know when we’re going to get busy working on some songs. I had this little idea,” his voice sounded a little muffled as he stood with his head in the refrigerator taking something to drink. He took a can of coke, opened it and took a sip.

“Ah…that’s nice. I’ve been thirsty all day,” he placed his coke on the kitchen table walked over to Kyo and threw himself in a chair.

“Had a rough day?” Kyo asked the exhausted guitarist and smiled. Kaoru would probably think that he’d been laying in bed all day since he had nothing to do anyway. He grasped a magazine that lay beside him and threw it in the direction of Kaoru’s face.

“Here, catch! Turn to page 15, they say you do nothing but walk around naked in the house all day, and that I like chocolate,” Kaoru opened the magazine and started to read the article Kyo was talking about.

“… Dude, this is ridiculous,” Kaoru almost fell from his chair as he was trying not to laugh. He threw the magazine back to Kyo again and got up.

“I’m going upstairs to play guitar for a while, kay?” he didn’t wait for Kyo to give him an answer to his question and took his coke from the kitchen table on his way to the hall. He ran up the stairs, into his room to take his guitar.

*

“Ah, good to be home again,” Shinya thought when he parked his car in front of the house. The drummer got out and shut the door behind him. When he got his keys out of his back pocket and walked to the front door, he heard someone yell his name.

“Oi, Shin-chan!” the bassist ran towards his band mate and hugged him. He turned around and they entered the house together.

“We're home!” Toshiya threw his jacket on the staircase and walked over to Kyo. He threw himself next to the singer and took the newspaper out of Kyo's hands.

“Hey! I was reading that!” Kyo tried to get his newspaper back but gave up when Toshiya held it above his head. He punched the bassist before he tackled Shinya and hugged him tight.

“I'm so glad you're home! How did it go with Yoshiki?” he gave his lover a quick kiss on his cheek before he took his place on the couch again. He turned his head back to the man and waited for him to tell what had happened.

“Well, since we haven't really been busy with the band and had lots of fun together, he thought it'd be time to rehearse a few old ones and get our asses busy thinking of something new. He wanted us in the studio by tomorrow morning, if that's okay,” when nobody answered him, he felt a little elated and his face turned red.

“Guys? Is that okay?” he rubbed his head and looked at Kyo. He threw himself next to Toshiya and poked him. When Toshiya turned to face him he saw the bassist was thinking of an answer.

“Oh right, yeah sure. I heard Kaoru mention something about this little idea he had, so I think it's a good idea,” Toshiya nodded his head. The singer agreed with him and kissed Shinya again.

“Well guys, I'll be off to bed I guess. I'll inform Die about the meeting. He was taking a shower, right?” he didn't wait for one of the others to give him a reply but walked out of the room, up the stairs and called his lover's name. He knocked on the bathroom door.

“Die? Are you in there, may I come in?” he waited for a reply but got none. Instead, the door opened and he saw Die's wet hair, red as always. Toshiya closed the door behind him when he walked in and took his lover in his arms.

“Glad to have you back,” they kissed passionate and looked at each other. Die laid his hand on Toshiya’s cheek and stroke the pretty face with his thumb. They stood like this for a few minutes, before Toshiya informed Die about the meeting.

“Tomorrow? Ah I heard Kaoru about a new song and we’ve been playing together a few times. Sounds awesome, you’ll hear it. But for now, I want to go to bed,” he pulled Toshiya in a close hug again before they walked to their bedroom.

“Were you really planning on sleeping? Because something is telling me that you just want to get into bed with me,” he gave his lover a quick glance before he started to undress. When he was done, he turned around to face Die and pointed at the towel he was wearing.

“We won’t be needing that anymore,” he threw the towel on the floor and got on his knees. He folded his hands around Die’s shaft and felt it growing in his fingers. He softly planted kisses on the warm organ. When he ran his tongue over it he felt Die twitch.

“Totchi, wait…” Die took his lovers hand and slowly pulled him upwards. Toshiya threw himself on the bed and looked at Die with a question playing on his lips. He knew Die still felt sorry for Kaoru but he had explained him they were over and he wanted to move on with Die.

“Die, I know how you think about this, I know you don’t want to betray your friend, but Kaoru and me…we’re over. You know this. I love you and I want to move on with you. Kaoru understands it, you know,” he pulled his lover next to him and took his cold fingers in his hands. He planted a kiss on Die’s forehead and gave him a smile.

“I know, but I’m afraid. I’m afraid to lose him as a friend if we… you know,” he laid his head on Toshiya’s shoulder and buried his face in his hair. Toshiya nodded understanding and pulled his lover in another hug.

“Just put it out of your mind. Everything will be okay, I promise. Let’s just go to sleep for now,” he made the bed ready and softly threw his lover on the bed. When he wanted to turn around to try and fall asleep he felt Die’s hand running softly over his spine. He twitched and turned around.

“Die, what are you-” Die planted a kiss on Toshiya’s lips before he could finish the rest of his sentence. When Die’s hand ran over Toshiya’s legs, closer and closer to his manhood, Toshiya knew Die had made up his mind. He smiled and kissed his lover very passionate.