Horror/Psychological Stories

Hot Springs

Car door shuts. (Well it's the first time I've been to the hot springs) quietly thinking to myself. (Still it's pretty cool that my sister won the tickets at a raffle. Even if it's just for one night.) Looking over to her and her boyfriend walking up the snowy stairs to the front entrance.

After getting settled in our rooms, mine being the single bed room, conjoined with my sister's room by a door. "Sis!" the little 5 foot blonde girl burts through the door in a towel shielding her new scandalous two-piece swimsuit. "You know sis swimsuit it optional," I said taking off my tank top. "I know but i wouldn't wanna be felt up by another girl when i have everything I'll ever need in the next room." She blabbered while adjusting her boobs in the bathroom. "Well then we wouldn't want him to know about that one night on the senior field trip." I said slipping on my one piece. "Hey, she was annoying and i did it so she would stop pestering me." " Sure, sure no need to convince me, when you havent convinced yourself." "Tss..." she walked back out into her room shutting the door behind her...hard.

After the steamy relaxation, thinking about homework that taunts from under my underwear in my bag. "Bleh!". Looked at the clock it said 9 o' clock, starting on the homework.
My eyes slowly open as the time is displaying 3:30 A.M (Damn it. I fell asleep, and fantastic, drooled all over it as well.) Wiping away the drool from the left side of my cheek, turning to the right noticing the lights were turned off. (I'm sure it was sis...but I'm sure i locked my side of the door.) After checking the door was still locked a strange teal light leacked into the room from the windows facing the hot springs. (Hmm...I didn't know they had after hours.)

Opening the sliding screen door, on the 2nd floor, there was a girl standing there, in a white robe with long brown hair. (What is that girl doing? Well I'm going down there to inves-) At that moment a boy walked out of the building slowly walking towards the girl (Hmm...he looks familiar...wait...that's...sis' boyfriend! What is he doing?!) He kept walking towards the girl, once he reached her he wraped his arms around her body, they both faced away from me but I can see that he's whispering into her ear. He lift his arm and looked as if he was caressing her face. He lifted his other arm...SNAP. As far away as I was, I heard it...loud and clear. I saw her body go limp as he slowly pushed her into the springs.

Slowly opening my eyes...the clock read 3:30 A.M. Feeling the numbness in my legs I forced them to run to the sliding doors. No light, no girl, the gates surrounding was clearly locked. Sweat dripped from my body when i plopped down on the cool bedsheet. (Good...it was just a stupid dream...) Looking at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed the time changed to 3:31 as I closed my eyes going back to sleep.

The next morning packing up as the dream kept replaying in my mind. (Well maybe its the bad vibes that people leave here that affected me.) Shoving my bag into the trunk of the taxi my sis walked down the stairs but she had on an oversized black hoodie with the hoodie covering half of her face. "Hey sis you ok?" Her boy toy opened the passanger car door and hid her away before she could answer my question. "She's not feeling good, I think the hot spring just got her sick." He said as he climbed into the backseat. (Hmm...well I guess the hot springs got us both.)

"Back home!" bursting though my room door. (The car ride was awkward it just seemed that sis crashed out on the way back. Plus he just shuffled her into their room...but atleast he offered to get take-out). After the chinese food I venture into the kitchen for a drink when I see that sis' boyfriend is in there and made kool-aid. He poured me a glass. "Yeah well this weekend was fun" He was making small talk, after chugging the kool-aid I started walking back to my room, but my legs felt like jelly, my vision got blurry, my face hit the carpet, then I see my sis still wearing that hoodie appear in the doorway as he put his arm around her.

"The body was found face down in the hot springs, the body has yet to be identified..." (What...?) Focused my eyes on the tv. "If your just tuning in the coroner would like to release the picture of th girl found in the hot springs in the early hours last night. It would appear as the victim had her neck snapped, though it would appear that she was still breathing and actually died from drowning. Here is the picture now."........tears filled my eyes, a big lump formed in my throat. (.....sis?...but how?! You came back with us. You rode in the car with us. I saw you standing here!) My body still weak I turn my head to look at the open front door. Something fuzzy laying in the doorway, focusing my eyes as best as I could. It looked like a...blonde wig. "It would also appear as the victim had a brown wig glued to her head as well..."