Status: This story allows my imagination to run wild. Expect to see everything fairy tale, Disney, mythical, legend and fantasy related.

Happily Ever After

Once upon a time in a magical land, fairies Maleficent and Briar Rose were so close, they were like sisters. One day, Maleficent fell in love with a royal, Prince Phillip, and she wished to spend eternity with him. However, when the royal laid eyes on Briar Rose, it was love at first sight and soon Briar Rose and Phillip were married and with child.

Seeing her best friend 'steal' her true love, Maleficent turned her back on the fairy kingdom and began to delve into dark magic to seek her revenge. On her journey, she befriended a young girl, Pandora, who possessed a beautiful old box which had magical properties.

Briar Rose gave birth to a baby boy but that day was far from special, as Maleficent killed Prince Phillip in front of his wife and newborn. Maleficent branded the baby with a white streak of hair so she could always recognise him before cursing Briar Rose to a sleeping curse, never to awakened. Good fairies Thistletwit, Merryweather and Flora managed to save the baby just in time, disappearing far into the enchanted forest.

For 19 years the fairies brought Lee up as their own as he learned about all the good and evil in the world. He honed his magic and gathered an army to take down Maleficent once and for all. As they entered the castle, an epic battle broke out.

Once cornered, Maleficent used Pandora's box, banishing Lee new realm with Pandora, leaving Lee with no memories of his magical life.

4 years passed and Lee had just been fired from waiting tables in a dingy diner in our world. After returning home, he stumbled across Pandora's box. He opened it and unbeknownst to him, it sends himself and Pandora BACK to the land of magic, where our story really begins........