The New Kid

goodbyes / hello's

*A Year Later*
I wake up next to Austin smiling, as i look at my wedding ring turning it. I remember our wedding like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*
This was it. It was time to walk down the isle. Since both my parents are gone, the only person i could think of walking with me is my moms brother Daniel. "I can't believe my niece is getting married." he said. "I know." A tear starts forming in my eye. "I don't want you to mess up your make up." i nod my head as he wipes the tear before it falls.

We both hear the song, meaning its time to walk.

I hold my bouquet in my hand, as Daniel walks me down the isle.

I see Austin, and he's trying his best to not cry, but knowing him, he'll be crying up a river very soon. I smile and stare at Austin.
~

We say our vows, and put each other's rings on. "I, Austin Carter Mahone, take you, Kathryn Jade Thomas, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." i smile.

"I, Kathryn Jade Thomas, take you, Austin Carter Mahone, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

The priests speaks up, "by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." Austin looked at the priest like, 'you ain't got to tell me twice,' and passionately kissed me. I love his kisses.

"Ladies and gentlemen, i give you, Mr. and Mrs. Austin Mahone!" everybody claps their hands as Austin and i run out of the church and get into Austin's range-rover and drive off.

*End of Flashback*
I see Austin start opening his eyes, my face the first thing he sees. I smile. "Good morning sleepy head." he smiles. "Good morning to you as well." He pecks my lips a couple times before stretching. "What do you feel like doing today?" he asked. "I want to go see mom today." he nods his head. "I don't even think the crew got to meet mom." "I don't think they have either."

We lay there in silence, staring at each other until i feel something inside me and for some reason, smile. I look at my ring, then at Austin. "Why are you smiling?" he looks at me. "I'm smiling just because i'm happy to be here with you, i'm happy that, i ran into you on your first day at school, and i'm happy that i get to spend the rest of my life with you." he smiles and we kiss.

"Let's go see if the guys are up." i nod my head, and walk downstairs with Austin hand-in-hand.

We get downstairs to find a note from the guys that says:

Went to get breakfast. Did not want to wake you up. --> the crew

and decided that we should go ahead and get dressed.

~

After Austin and I got dressed, we watched TV until we hear a vehicle pull up. I look outside and see that it was Alex's Chevy.

We went and helped the crew with some stuff, and came inside and ate.

*3 Hours Later*
Since we were all going to see mom, and knowing that i wouldn't want to drive because of my crying, we rode Alex's vehicle, with him driving, myself in the passenger side, and the rest of the crew behind us.

The ride to the graveyard where mom was buried, was quiet, other than me and AC talking about how to get there.

We pull up and get out, the crew following me to where mom was buried. I immediately sit down, with my legs crossed and start talking. "Hey mom. I hate that i'm talking to you like this. It wasn't your fault that you got into a car crash. The guy that was driving was drunk. Didn't have a single scratch," i say as tears start forming in my eyes. "Thats what i hate the most." i feel someone sit down beside me. "You've met Austin, already mom and you know Zach. The other two are Alex and Robert. These four have been by my side ever since you left me,"

I feel a few tears hit my hand, as Austin wipes them off with his thumb. "They've kept me sane, mom." Alex wraps his arms around me, and so do the other three. Zach doesn't really show his emotions out in public, but Austin Robert and Alex shed a few tears that hit my shoulders.

"I miss you mom, so much. Say hi to dad for me, will you?" i felt a soft hand wipe my tears, but as i look up, it wasn't any of the guys. I smile. "Moms here. She just wiped my tears." i tell the guys. "Hey Mrs. Thomas," they say at the same time.

"Hey Austin, go get the flowers real quick." he nods his head as he gets up and gets the flowers. Mom's favorite flower were Gerber Daisies, so i thought i'd get some from my grandma's garden and let each of us put one on her grave.

Austin comes back and hands us each one purple Gerber Daisy as each of us puts one down, Robert going first, and i go last. "I love you mom. Tell dad i love him too." a single tear slips from my eye.

*Flashback*
I get home from school, and pull up in the driveway, park my Jeep and go inside. I see mom making a snack for us. I smile and speak up, "hey mom." she looks up. "hey sweetie. You hungry?" i nod my head. "Good cause i made your favorite, chocolate chip cookies." "Yum. I'll be right back."

Today was mother's day, and i had almost forgotten about it until i remembered that i had a gerber daisy from when grandma gave to me, to give her. I grab it and walk downstairs to find mom sitting down watching family feud.

I grab the plate of cookies that was on the kitchen counter and sit beside her. "I got you something mom," "Yeah?" i nod my head. "What is it?" i take the gerber from behind my back, and hand her. "Kat, you didn't have to get this for me." "Yes i did. You deserve it. Happy Mother's day mom. I love you." she smiles. "Thank you Kat. I love you too." we hug and continue watching tv.

I smile and put my head on her shoulder and she puts hers on my head. I take the gerber and put in a vase and sit back down beside her.

*End of Flashback*
As my flashback ends, my stomach growls, and apparently the guys hear it. "You hungry?" i nod my head and smile. "Let's go eat." As Austin and i get up, i say one final thing to my mom. "I'll see you later mom. I love you." and kiss my hand and place it on her head-stone.

As we leave, a tear falls down my cheek and onto my arm.

"I think we should have a movie night at my mom's house." i tell the guys. "I agree." they nod their heads as we leave and go to my house.

~

"What should we watch?" Robert asked. "I don't know." I go upstairs and look at the dvd's. A grab a few, not knowing which one we're gonna watch, and head downstairs.

Along with the popcorn, i'm making chocolate chip cookies, and opening a few bags of candy.

I get downstairs, and hand Alex the dvd's so i can start making the cookies. "Austin can you come help me, please?" "Yeah." "Okay."

"The reason why i'm asking you, and not Alex Zach or Robert is because when you bake something, your serious to a point where you won't mess up the recipe, but not too serious that you won't get them in the pan." he smiles and kisses my cheek.

We start on the recipe and i put it in the already warmed oven. "How much time does it say to put it on?" i ask Austin. "Umm, 26 minutes." i nod my head. "Okay."

Austin and i sit in the love-seat together while i wait for the cookies.

Alex put's in Pitch Perfect 2, then sits back down. I know the DVD hasn't come out yet, but i won it, so i guess i'm lucky.

About 26 minutes later i go check on the cookies by putting a toothpick through the center; it comes out clean. I take the cookies out and put them on top of a towel thats on the counter to let them cool and sit back down.

~

I go see if the cookies are warm enough to touch, and they are. "Who want's cookies?" the two that were awake raised their hands and i give them 5 cookies each, and sit back down with Austin. The only ones that are still awake are Me, Austin and Alex. Maybe if i put a cookie in front of their noses they'll wake up.

I tell Alex to do that for Robert and i'll do it to Zach. I put a cookie in front of Zach's nose and he wakes up. I let him have the cookie that was in front of his nose. Looks like Alex woke Robert up. I smile and tell them where the rest of the cookies are.

Austin and i are on the love seat while Alex is in the chair and the other two are on the three-seater couch.

.

I wake up to see that the end credits are rolling through. I don't know how, but i somehow fell asleep on Austin's chest. I'm the only one awake right now.

I slowly get up and turn the tv off, and sit back down on the love seat and lay my head on Austin's chest.

~

*Next Morning*
I wake up next to Austin on my bed. He must have woke up sometime during the night and carried me to my room. No wonder i felt someone pick me up last night.

I press a light kiss to his cheek. I see him smile. A few seconds later, he's awake. "Good morning gorgeous." i smile.

"Good morning handsome." he smiles and pecks my lips.

"You know what today is right?" i nod my head. "I hate that we have to leave." "Yeah. Me too." It's quiet for a few minutes until i speak up. "What time is our flight?" "I think its at like 4." i nod my head. "I guess i better be packing then." "Yeah."

I get out bed as well as Austin and start packing. "Don't forget, we're meeting mom and the crew for lunch at 1." i nod my head as i finish packing.

Although we were flying, two trucks are coming to get some of our stuff and our two vehicles and drive to Florida, so we won't have to worry about them. And there the ones thats gonna be picking us up.

~

*12:15 pm*
It was time to meet Michele and the crew for lunch before Austin and I left for Florida. I kinda have a feeling where we were going. Austin comes up to me. "You ready?" "Yeah."

Austin locked the house and we got into his red range rover and drove off.

About 30, 35 minutes later we pull up to olive garden. My hunch was right.

Austin gets out and walks over to my side, and opens my door then shuts it. The only ones here are Austin, Michele and I. The rest of the crew hadn't gotten here yet. It was only 12:50. We went inside and got a table.

Austin went outside to wait for the guys as Michele and I got some talking in. "Austin told me y'all went to see your mom." i noded my head. "Yeah. I let Alex drive us because i new i wouldn't be able to if i started crying." she nods her head. "I'm just glad she got to meet Alex and Robert before Austin and i left." i smile. "Yeah."

A few minutes later, Austin walks in with the crew and they sit down.

The waitress comes by. "How are y'all doing? I'm Rachel and i'll be your server. What can i get y'all to drink?" We all got sweet tea. "Alright. I'll be out with your drinks in a few minutes."

I knew what i wanted, and so did the crew. Michele was still trying to figure out what she wanted.

Rachel comes back out with our tea's. "Y'all know what you want to eat?" Austin asks his mom and she's ready.

We give Rachel our order and she puts it in.

We talk while we wait for our food.

About 20 minutes later, our food comes and we chow down.

After we were done eating, Alex and Austin splits the bill and we leave and head home. Zach and Robert wanted to help with the bill, but Austin and AC said no. When we get there, we see the trucks already there, so we get our stuff in them.

When we were done it was 3:25. If we don't leave now, we'll miss our flight, so we told the truck drivers to go ahead and leave. We make sure everything is locked up and head to the airport.

~

After our bags are checked and we go through security, it was time to say goodbye.

"Flight 174 to Miami Florida is now boarding, flight 174 to Miami Florida is now boarding." 74 sure does follow Austin everywhere.

I say bye to Robert and Zach, and now saying bye to Alex. "Imma miss you the most. Try to stay out of trouble, all of you, please?" he smiles. "I'll try my best." we hug and i move over to Michele. "Make sure these boys behave for me, will you?" she smiles. "Of course." Michele and I hug.

Austin is now saying bye to his mom. "I love you mom." "I love you too Austin." they hug. I wipe my tears that i had no idea were falling.

We start walking, but i then remember something. "Hang on a sec." Austin nods his head as i put my stuff down and run to Alex.

"This for you and the crew. The house is paid for, so take care of it." he nods his head and i run back to Austin, get my stuff and get on the plane and find our seats. I got the window.

Goodbye New Jersey. I'll never forget you. Hello Florida. Let's hope you bring me good luck. I smile and look out the window as we fly off.

THE END!!!! (:
♠ ♠ ♠
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTnWFT3D...