The New Kid

hurt / ex-boyfriend

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRqeGTBO...

~
"Yes mom. I understand." i say as i make my way to meet Austin at the park. "Okay. Love you too, bye."

As i get to the park, i walk towards the swing set to wait for Austin, just in case he's running a little late.

About a couple minutes later, i hear laughter. I'm thinking its a couple having fun kissing and cuddling, when i look up to find Austin with another girl, kissing like they're at a movie not even paying attention and starts making out. It makes me so furious. We're together. Well, i thought we were.

A tear slips down my cheek, faster than a race-car in a race going 100 - 200 miles an hour. And i get up so fast you'll get a head-rush. Just as i walk by Austin, he notices and sprints after me, but no where near catching me.

"Ashley, stop! Please! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" he says. I stop and turn around. "Like hell you do! I thought i could trust you, but i guess not. We're through Austin. Done. Don't even try to find me or talk to me 'cause i'll just ignore you like i used to. Goodbye!"

I get in my jeep and go straight home, trying not to run red lights, as well as trying to control my crying so i won't get into an accident.

~

I get home and getinside and run right to mom. She sees me, and quickly hugs me. "What happened?" she asked, concerned. "Well, i was supposed to meet Austin at the park and i sit in one ofthe swings, and about a few minutes later i see Austin kissing some other girl, and so i just ran straight to my car and when i ran past Austin, he notices me and tries to explain ansd stop me, but i ignored him." i say very fast. "I thought he was good now." "Yeah, i thought that too, but i guess not."

About like several minutes later we both here a knock on the door. "It's Austin. It has to be him." i say. Mom goes to the door and looks through the peephole on the door. "Is it him?" she nods her head. "Come on Ashley. I know your in there. I wanna talk. I'm really sorry about earlier. Really, i am."

I find a piece of paper and write something on it and slide it under the door. It gets quiet for a minute. I hear him sigh. "It was an accident, i didn't mean to." I write some else and again slide it under the door. "I wanna talk. Please?" he sighs. "Please???" "No. Please leave before i call the cops." Sure enough, i open the door a few minutes later and he was gone.