Status: Active

A Little Piece of Happiness

twelve.

After Hanna had gotten into her car and had pulled out of the parking lot, Zack took his phone out of his pocket and messaged all of his band mates. He said that it was an emergency and that he wanted them all to meet at his apartment.

Almost an hour later, all four members of All Time Low were seated around Zack's living room.

"So, what are we all doing here, Zack?" Alex spoke up first.

"I don't know if you guys know about it or not, but Hanna had a baby."

"Yeah, I found out yesterday," Alex replied.

"I saw her," Rian spoke up.

"So, this means that Hanna is officially a MILF now?" Jack questioned.

Alex and Zack turned to Rian as soon as he had finished his sentence, completely ignoring Jack.

"What do you mean that you've seen her?" Zack questioned.

"It means, I've seen Katelynne. While I was in the hospital, Hanna had to bring her with her," Rian replied.

"So, that means that you know whose kid she is?" Alex asked.

"Yes, I do. But, I swore secrecy to Hanna and all of you know what she's capable of if I tell you her secrets," Rian spoke.

"You have to tell us," Zack insisted.

"I can't. Hanna will have my head. But, I can try to get her to tell you guys sooner," Rian said, trying to compromise with his band mates.

"We have to get Hanna in a room and keep her there until she tells us," Zack said.

"Sounds kind of hot," Jack mumbled.

"That's my girlfriend you're talking about," Alex said, a little possessiveness in his voice.

"When did that happen?" Rian asked.

"Just happened last night. We've always been best friends and we both knew that it would happen eventually. I guess it's just the right time now," Alex spoke. "We're both older and more mature now, so I think it's actually going to work out."

The guys congratulated their friend and band mate on his new relationship for a few minutes before beginning to discuss how they were going to get Hanna to tell them who was the father of her daughter. Although, when the conversation shifted, Rian stood up. "I'm not going to be in on this. Hanna will tell you guys when she's ready and you all know that. I'm heading home."

"Don't be such a party pooper, Rian," Jack started.

"I'm not, I'm just going to be the only one on Hanna's good side when this is all over. And, I'm okay with that," the male spoke, walking out of the room and leaving the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who thinks that the guys plan is going to backfire in their faces and piss Hanna off? Do you think that Rian is doing the right thing? Let me know what you think. With these recent developments, who do you think is Katelynne's father?

xoxo,
Codie