Status: Active

A Little Piece of Happiness

fifteen.

After finishing up their movie, Hanna and Rian both went to Katelynne's room to check on her. "I still can't believe that she looks just like him," Rian spoke.

"She may look like him, but her personality is all me," Hanna commented.

"So, she's a sassy little diva?" Rian joked.

"I am not a diva. Sassy, maybe, but not a diva," Hanna laughed, closing her daughter's bedroom door. "Up for the second movie?" she asked.

Pulling his phone out of his back pocket to check the time, Rian nodded his head. "Yeah, I've got time," he replied.

Settling back into their spots on the couch, Rian and Hanna pushed play on the sequel that they put in the DVD player and began their movie.

--

Almost halfway through their second movie, Hanna heard little feet coming towards the living room.

When Katelynne entered the room, Hanna held her arms open for the little girl. "Come here, baby girl," she spoke.

Snuggling up to her mother, Katelynne made herself comfortable.

"Rian, can you reach that blanket?" Hanna asked.

"Yeah," he spoke, grabbing the blanket in question.

After draping the blanket over both of the girls, Rian turned back to the movie.

"Thank you," a little voice sounded.

"You're welcome," Rian replied to Katelynne.

--

When the second movie had finished, Hanna looked to Rian. "I believe that pizza was agreed upon," she laughed.

"Yes, it was. I'll order it now," Rian said. "Pick up or delivery?"

"We can go pick it up," Hanna said.

"Okay, I'll be right back then," Rian said, getting off the couch.

"Are you hungry, baby girl?" Hanna asked her daughter.

"Yes, momma," the little girl spoke as she cuddled her favorite stuffed animal.

"We're getting dinner now. How does pizza sound?"

"I like pizza. Extra cheesy, right momma?" the girl questioned.

"Yes, baby," Hanna smiled. Her daughter was basically just a three year old version of herself.

"Come on, let's go get your shoes on," Hanna spoke, standing up.

Picking up the little girl, Hanna could easily tell that Katelynne was still tired. She was probably going to fall asleep right after dinner, which meant that she was going to be up earlier than normal in the morning.

The girls had entered the living room just as Rian walked back in also.

"What took so long?" Hanna questioned.

"Jack called," Rian spoke. "He wanted to know if I knew what you were going to be doing all day tomorrow," the male admitted.

"They're relentless," Hanna spoke, shaking her head.

"Yeah," Rian spoke. "I told him that I didn't know, so hopefully you'll be left alone tomorrow."

"I highly doubt it," Hanna sighed. "But whatever, I'm hungry, Katelynne is hungry, so we want food," Hanna laughed.

"Extra cheesy pizza," Katelynne chimed in with a smile.

"If I ever had to question if she was yours, I don't anymore. She's literally you, just with his face," Rian commented.

"That's why I love her," Hanna laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm finally getting muse back for this story. I can't wait for the upcoming chapters! (:

xoxo,
Codie