Status: Active

A Little Piece of Happiness

two.

When the mother and daughter pair arrived at the hospital, Hanna began to get nervous. None of the boys had met Katelynne, nor had they even known about her existance. Of course, Hanna felt guilty, because one of them was her daughter's father, which was easy to tell just by looking at the little girl.

As soon as the nurse had told Hanna the room that Rian was in, she picked up her daughter and made her way around the hospital to her destination.

Opening the door, Hanna caught a glimpse of Rian laying in the hospital bed, watching something on the television.

"Rian!" Hanna exclaimed, rushing towards him, Katelynne on her hip. "Are you alright? What were you thinking, coming back into town and not even bothering to tell me that you were coming? Is it just you in town or did all four of you make a trip back home?" Hanna blurted out rapidly.

"Take a breath, Hanna," Ruan spoke, laughing. "I'm just fine. I'm down one organ, but I'm fine now. I'm in town because it's my mom's birthday and I wanted to surprise her. And, it's just me. Or, at least, it was only me until I called out manager and told him what happened, so they're postponing the rest of the tour until I'm able to go on the road again. So, I'm sure that the guys are heading home now. But, my question for you, who is that and why does she look exactly like -," he spoke, before being cut off by the doctor that had entered the room.

"Knock, knock," the doctor spoke. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but visiting hours are over and Mr. Dawson needs his rest."

"Okay. Love you, Ri. Call me in the morning and I'll come back. Text me if you want to finish this conversation," Hanna said, bending over to kiss Rian's forehead, before she exited the room with Katelynne.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's still a mystery as to who is Katelynne's father. But... now you know it's not Rian. Three guys are left, who do you think it could possibly be? Let me know who you think it'll be, or who you want it to be. (:

xoxo,
Codie