Status: Active

A Little Piece of Happiness

four.

The next morning, Hanna woke up and rushed around the house so that she and Katelynne would be ready for their day. Hanna had asked her neighbor and best girl friend if she would be able to watch Katelynne for the afternoon, but Jenny had offered to let Katelunne stay the night so that she would be able to play with her own young daughter, Mia.

After dropping Katelynne off at Jenny's house, Hanna drove to the hospital to break Rian out.

When she got to the hospital, Hanna spoke with one of the doctors on hand and asked when Rian was allowed to leave, due to the fact that it had been an easy surgery and his recovery seemed to be fast, at least from what Rian had told her via text that morning. Thankfully, Hanna didn't have to worry much about having to break Rian out of the hospital, since they told her that his discharge papers were being drawn up.

After signing Rian out of the hospital, Hanna made her way to the male's room and let herself in.

"Rian, hurry up! I'm breaking you out of here," Hanna said with a huge grin on her face.

"I didn't think that you were serious last night about that. Look at you being a bad ass, the male spoke, jumping off of the bed and pulling the IV drip needle out of his arm.

"Such a bad ass that I just signed you out two minutes ago," Hanna laughed.

"You shouldn't have told me that," Rian laughed. "I was totally okay with you trying to actually do something against the rules for once."

"Come on, Rian. You and I both know that I'm no such wild child like you and the guys, I toured with you guys for almost two years and I followed every rule of the bus," Hanna admitted.

"True. Well, we're just going to have to change that then," Rian said, sounding like he was making the task his own personal mission.

"If you say so," she replied shaking her head. "Now, would you put some pants on so that we can go get some food? I fed Katelynne this morning, then heated up a pop tart for myself, but left it on the kitchen counter by accident."

"Yeah, fine," Rian said, reaching for his clothes that had been laid on the table that sat next to the bed.

As soon as the pair had made it to the diner, Hanna sat across from Rian, while they waited for their food after the waitress had taken their orders.

"So, what's it like having a kid?" Rian asked her.

Pausing for a moment, Hanna had to stop and think about her answer for a moment. "Well, it's nothing like being free and able to go on tour with you guys, but I wouldn't change having a daughter for the world. I love being a mom, so i hope that answers your question."

Hearing her talk so highly of her daughter made Rian smile. Seeing one of his best friends that happy about something so important was always nice to see. "So, are you ever going to tell-," Rian started, before Hanna cut him off.

"Jack!" Hanna exclaimed as the lanky male walked into the small diner.

"Hanna!" Jack said, looking at the female that had called out his name so abruptly, earning a few looks from other customers trying to enjoy a peaceful breakfast.

"I missed you," Hanna admitted, scooting further into the booth to allow room for Jack to sit next to her.

"I missed you too, kid," Jack said, placing his arm around Hanna's shoulder and planting a kiss on her cheek.

"No mush fest. I'm still sitting here," Rian said with a laugh.

"Don't hate because she loves me more," Jack said, matching Rian's laugh.

"Boys, boys, there's no need to fight over me. We all know that my heart belongs to-," Hanna spoke, before she got cut off by an all to familiar voice.

"Me,"

"Lexie!" Hanna exclaimed, nearly pushing Jack to the floor as she got out of the booth so that she could hug Alex.

"I missed you too, Hanna," he replied, watching as Jack got up from his spot and moved to sit next to Rian. This move allowed Alex and Hanna the chance to sit next to each other.

"We might as well be watching porn," Rian commented, earning himself an evil glare from the girl sitting across the table from him.

"Don't be gross, Rian," she retorted.

"Just callin' it like I see it," he quickly replied.

"Well, if it's porn that you want to see, I'm sure that Lexie needs a little lady lovin'," Hanna teased.

"I do need a little lady lovin'," Alex added in. "But, I require breakfast first."

"I think that I can handle breakfast," Hanna replied with a smile.

Hanna soon felt Alex grab for her hand under the table and interlock their fingers. The pair had been friends since they had been conceived, because their parents had been best friends since high school. So, naturally, Alex and Hanna grew up together and became inseparable. Hugging, kissing, and holding hands was just something that further defined how close they actually were. Despite what so many people said while they were growing up, Alex and Hanna never had romantic feelings for each other; it wasn't until Alex had brought Hanna on tour with his band that their feelings progressed to more than just friends.

"So, what are you guys up to today?" Hanna questioned.

"Well, I need to go see my mom for her birthday," Rian replied.

"I have a date tonight," Jack answered.

"Sleeping in your bed," Alex chimed in.

"You're what?" Hanna asked, nearly choking on the water she had sipped from her cup.

"You heard me. I'm sleeping in your bed tonight. We're gonna watch movies, eat popcorn and ice cream, paint our nails, and talk about boys," Alex replied, earning a laugh from Hanna and his band mates.

"What if we have a girl's night at your house instead?" Hanna questioned. She knew that there was a bunch of children's toys all over her house and Alex would see it all. That wasn't sething that Hanna wanted to have to admit to him just yet. Hanna wasn't sure how Alex would react to something as big as her having a baby by one of the four members of All Time Low.

Hanna knew that she'd eventually have to tell the rest of the guys that one of them was he baby daddy, but when she would tell them was the big question. Tonight was not the night, though. It was going to have to wait until later on in the week, possibly longer, even for Hanna to gain the courage to spill to them all that she had had a baby. It was going to be a messy situation for sure, Hanna already knew that much.

"Earth to Hanna," Jack spoke, breaking the girl from her thoughts.

"What? Sorry. Just daydreaming," Hanna explained.

"You don't have to daydream about my dick. It's yours tonight if you want it," Alex said with a laugh.

When they were younger, even though they were friends, before the benefits were added into the mix, Alex and Hanna had decided that if they should teach a certain age and they were both single, they would get married and live happily ever after.

"I want you, I need you. Oh baby, oh baby," Hanna said in response.

"Oh, oh! 10 Things I Hate About You reference. Point for Jack, the male said, fist pumping the air once.

"Yes, point for Jack, no sex for Lexie," Hannah laughed,

Their conversation lasted long enough for the breakfast menus to be switched out for the lunch ones. The group decided on having lunch together, then parted ways.

Hanna drove Rian to his parent's house an spent about an hour with them before excusing herself and heading home. She packed herself an overnight bag, went next door to check on Katelynne, then got into her car and drove off to Alex's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're getting closer and closer to the truth. I can't tell whether guesses are right or wrong, because I want it to be a secret until the chapter where it's revealed. Keep the guesses coming, because I'll be lacing each chapters with new clues and hints. This is fun to write, so I hope that everyone is enjoying it. Until next chapter...

xoxo,
Codie