Status: Active

A Little Piece of Happiness

six.

Opening the door to Alex's room, Hanna immediately caught the male in an interesting position.

"Don't you ever knock?" he said, not bothering to hide, or even stop, what he was caught doing.

"Don't you ever keep it in your pants? Porn is not the answer, Alex," Hanna said, not even bothered by the fact that she had just caught Alex jerking off.

"Then, why don't you come over here and fix this problem?" Alex proposed.

"What would Lisa say?" Hanna questioned.

"She'd say that you were a whore and that she knew we had feelings for each other," he said with a laugh.

"She's the whore and the only feelings we have are of friendship and sexual pleasure," Hanna replied. "God! I hate her so much! I honestly don't know what you saw in her or why you stayed with her for so long."

"I don't know. You had left right as she and I had really gotten together and I guess I was just trying to fill a void," Alex replied. "But, I don't care about Lisa anymore. What I do care about is this hard-on and how it would really suck if you were the reason that I got blue balls," Alex spoke, smiling cheekily.

"Such the romantic," Hanna laughed.

"Well, I could have just told you that I wanted you to suck my dick, but I figured I'd leave that open-ended. Just as long as this problem is solved, I'll be fine."

"Once again, such the romantic," Hanna laughed again.

"Fine, I'll set the mood, then get you in bed," Alex said, playing around on his laptop quickly.

First, Hanna heard the sounds of the beach, then a Blink 182 song. THe two seemed to mesh just perfectly when Alex played with the volume of both tracks.

"There, mood set. Now, get naked," Alex spoke, demandingly.

"How is that setting the mood? All I can here is the waves crashing on some random beach mp3 you just found and Tom DeLonge's voice. That's not–," Hanna said before it clicked. "Alexander William Gaskarth, you read my diary!"

"Dear Diary, I couldn't even begin to describe what I would do to Tom DeLonge if I had a night with him. I bet his penis is huge and perfect," Alex said, chuckling.

"Alex, it's not nice to read a teenage girl's private thought," Hanna said, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Come on, Hanna," Alex began. "I read that forever ago. I just happen to remember it."

"It's still not a nice thing to do," Hanna spoke.

"Then, why don't you come over here and let me make it up to you?" Alex said, getting up and pulling his boxers up to his waist.

"I don't know if you can compare to Tom. I heard that his dick was pretty big, Lex," Hanna said with a smirk.

"Well, I may be average-sized, but I know how to use it," Alex spoke, walking over to Hanna. When he stood in front of her, Alex leaned down and started kissing the female's neck, causing a few soft moans to escape from the depths of her throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter tonight! I might have a third one, but I'm starting to get sleepy eyes, so it's still debatable. I hope you guys like it! There's a few more clues in these past two chapters as per Katelynne's daddy. Any guesses?

xoxo,
Codie