Status: Active

A Little Piece of Happiness

seven.

Laying in each other's arms, Alex and Hanna were soaked in the other person's sweat from their activities.

Still breathing heavy, Hanna and Alex continued to steal kisses from each other every few moments.

Thankful that the blanket was covering her naked body completely, Hanna managed to grip the blanket tightly and hide her face in Alex's chest when the door to his bedroom opened and someone had walked in.

"I knew that you two would be so cute together, so you don't need to hide, Hannah, dear," Mrs. Gaskarth spoke.

"Mom, please leave," Alex said, hoping to maintain some sort of dignity for his very naked best friend.

"I'm going, but I came up here to let you know that dinner is ready. Since you're busy, don't worry about coming down to eat. I'll set aside a couple of plates and you can eat in here when you're finished," the woman spoke, turning to leaving.

"I'm so glad that you finally got together. It'll be nice to have a few more girls in the family," the older woman spoke, leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

"A few more girls? What the hell does she mean by that?" Alex asked out loud.

Hoping that he hadn't caught that part, Hanna knew that it was now or never.

"Alex, I need to tell you something," Hanna said, starting to regret her decision to not tell any of the guys that she had gotten pregnant, let alone that she had kept the baby and had been raising her alone.

"Oh my god, you're a lesbian. It's okay, I love you anyway, Hanna," Alex said, kissing the side of her head and holding her body a little tighter to his own.

"No, Alex. I'm not a lesbian," Hanna started. "Lex, I have a daughter."

Waiting a moment, Alex expected the girl to tell him that she was just kidding, but when that didn't happen, he sat up on his elbows and looked at Hanna.

"Seriously?" Alex questioned.

"As serious as a heart attack," Hanna replied, turning her head so that she wouldn't have to look at Alex anymore.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he questioned.

"Because I was scared. Ten, you started dating Lisa and I figured that you'd want her on tour with you instead of your whore of a best friend."

"You're not a whore, Hanna. I don't know who told you that, but it's not true," the male spoke, linking his hand with Hanna's.

"Wait a minute," Alex began, sitting up a littler further. "Did you say that you figured I'd want Lisa on tour with me instead of you?" He paused for a few seconds, then continued, "Hanna, how old is your daughter?"

Knowing that Alex was about to do the math in his head, Hanna waited a few moments before answering. "She turned three in April."

Watching as the male calculated things in his head, Hanna's eyes began to get warm.

As her vision started to blur, Hanna saw Alex come to a conclusion.

"That means she had to be conceived in July. You were on Warped with us and we all celebrated together on your birthday. Oh god Hanna. You got pregnant on your birthday. I'm so sorry," Alex said, pulling the girl in for a hug.

"It's not your fault, Alex. I didn't have to agree to any of it. I told you I was a whore. And, to make things worse, I got pregnant and kept it a secret so that none of you would feel obligated to take care of me or her. And, so the fans wouldn't focus more on my daughter than you guys. Besides, we've been doing just fine on our own," Hanna spoke.

"So, there's a twenty-five percent chance that your daughter is my daughter too?" Alex questioned.

"If we're talking probability from that night, yes," Hanna said, hiding her face in her hands.

Feeling as if a bomb had just been dropped on him, it took Alex a moment to recover.

"So, my mom knows?" Alex asked curiously.

Nodding her head, Hanna didn't remove her hands from covering her face. "I was scared and didn't know who else to go to. Please don't hate me, Lex," Hanna practically begged.

"Hanna, I could never hate you," the male said, putting his arms around the girl.

After a few minutes of crying into Alex's chest with his arms wrapped around her body, Hanna felt his kiss the top of her head.

"Hanna, can I meet your daughter?" Alex asked cautiously.

"Yes, but not right now. Since my parents died, she is the last little piece of happiness in my life since you four are constantly touring and doing something with your lives," Hanna said,

"Okay," Alex said, respecting his best friend's wishes.

"Besides, I still need to break the news to Jack and Zack," the girl spoke.

"So, Ruan knows about her?" Alex asked.

"Actually, Ruan has seen her, but he's just not been formally introduced yet. I'm not ready for that yet," Hanna admitted.

"So, she's not Rian's daughter, I take it?" Alex questioned.

"No, she's not," Hanna replied.

"I guess my chances just went from twenty-five percent to thirty-three, didn't they?"

"Yes, I guess that they did," Hanna answered.

"Well, I think after this conversation, we both need a little distraction," Alex said. He wasn't trying to forget everything that Hanna had just told him, but he did need a little time to let it all sink it.

"Tonight is supposed to be about us hanging out," Alex began. "So, how about we get back to the us part." A cheeky grin followed the last of his words, causing Hanna to laugh.

"You just want sex," the female said.

"No, I just want sex with you," Alex spoke before he climbed on top of the girl again.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a few days, because work and the weather has been kind of crazy, but here's the next chapter for you guys. Now, Alex knows, but is he Katelynne's father? Everything will be wrapped up decently soon. Let me know what you think or what you'd like to see happen. (: Until next chapter...

xoxo,
Codie