Framed!

Chapter 2

" Okay, let me get this straight," the policeman said to me, obviously trying for some reason to hold back a laugh...This is no laughing matter. I had gotten to the police station to explain my story and ask for help and if they have seen any suspicious looking angels around. I that earlier I said that I couldn't reveal my secret to anyone, but the police are an exception. The policeman started again, "Okay, so what you are trying to say is," he was once again for some wierd reason trying his hardest not to laugh," that you are an angel *snicker* sent down by god himself because someone stole his bible and framed you, *giggle* and now you have come down here to clear your name by finding the angel that actually stole the bible, but you only have three years to do it."
"Exactly!" I shouted in a hopeful tone of voice, "So can you help me?!"
"No!" said the policeman.
"Why not?"
"Come on kid! You actually expect me to believe your story? I mean come on! An Angel?! Why should I believe a long haired freak like you! Seriously kid! Stop with the drugs, get a haircut, and go back to school!"
"But I don't even use drugs," I shouted.
"Yeah that's what they all say, now run along." And with that the policeman went back to work.
"Damn it! No one believes me," I thought to myself.
i was walking out of the police station when it hit me, "That's It!!!" I thought, " I know how to get people to believe me!!! Since I stick out in a crowd of people, everyone thinks that I am some sort of druggie, so if I start to blend in they will start to believe me! I know what to do now! I am going to get a haircut and go clothes shopping! Its a good thing I grabbed some money from my house and my heaven credit card whiich has an unlimited cash supply!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the second chapter! Yay!!!! I finally got over my writers block and got to finish it! It was tough...I actually got over my writers block during algebra...We were doing this packet since we had a substitute (THANK GOD!!!!!!!). So I did half of the packet and then sat down to write! Hope you like it. : )