Framed!

Chapter 3

“So what will it be kid?” the woman behind the counter asked me.
“I am not exactly sure…Give me the latest thing,” I said to her with a big smile.
“You sure your parents won’t mind the ‘latest’ thing?” she asked politely.
“Positive!” I said eagerly. I hadn’t gotten a haircut in a long time and I was really excited about it. I was so excited that I made the worst mistake ever…I closed my eyes! After she was done I felt lighter but there was just one problem…When I opened my eyes I was half horrified and half amazed at what the ‘latest’ thing was! My hair that used to be brown was now black with Dark blue stripes running down it and the back part of my hair looked like a ducks butt!
“There you go the latest thing; that will be twelve dollars please,” said the woman who was now behind the counter again.
“Here you go,” I said a little disappointedly as I gave her my credit card. After that I left to go shopping for some new clothes. While we were talking the woman told me to check out a store that was about two blocks away. I don’t remember what its called…I think it was something like ‘hot topic’ or something like that. So when I went there I was kind taken aback about how small it was…it was like a small apartment building. Well anyways it was actually pretty cool. I got a black belt, a pair of black jeans, some black adios, and a black and blue checkered shirt, two net shirts, A black and red checkered shirt, two more pairs of black jeans, and a My Chemical Romance T-shirt, hoodie, and school bag even though I have no idea who they are. After that I grabbed a bite to eat and then went out to find a place to live. Even though I am only seventeen, there were still a lot of people who would offer me an apartment. I finally found the perfect one that was about three blocks away from the library where I would be spending a lot of time studying investigation skills so I would be able to catch the angel who framed me.
After that I laid down on the bed that came with the apartment and fell asleep. When I awoke it was ten o’clock at night which meant that the library was closed so I decided to wait till noon the next day and then I would go back to the library. And with that I laid back down to go back to sleep.