Status: *discontinued*

Favorite Fictional Characters Chat

Chapter Twenty-Four

It was nearing midnight when the four of them got back to Hogsmede. They rushed into Hogwarts and back to Gryffindor tower, where Harry started up his laptop and logged onto the chatroom.

thePLAYAHHH!!6491 has logged on
KingElessar has logged on
Little_Greenleaf has logged on
ringbearer098 has logged on
theking3982 has logged on
snakecharmer;) has logged on
mrs.potter19 has logged on
books.are.teh.sex has logged on

mrs.potter19: Harry! How are you? Are you hurt?

theking3982: Where the hell did you guys go?! and why didn’t you bring me?!

books.are.teh.sex: yeah Harry, seriously?

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: we went to save Rehtaeh! And... well we did!

books.are.teh.sex: You took two MUGGLES to save a girl who was taken by the most evil dark wizard of all time?

thePLAYAHHH!!6491:... pretty much yeah.

books.are.teh.sex: -_-

theking3982: so how was saving someone without me?!

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: ...difficult. THEY MADE HER READ TWILIGHT!

KingElessar: NOOOOO!!

ringbearer098: What’s Twilight?

Little_Greenleaf: Only the most evil, disturbingly horrible thing to read that was ever written ever!

ringbearer098: … ooooh?

snakecharmer: It’s AWFUL!

ringbearer098: what’s it about?

Little_Greenleaf: I’ll read you the back of the book... about three things I am absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire. second, there was a part of him - and i didnt know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. and third, i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

ringbearer098: it doesn’t sound THAT awful.

snakecharmer;): THAT’S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!

books.are.teh.sex: *rolls eyes* honestly, it’s just a book. It can’t cause any damage...

theking3982: *raises eyebrow* the one you threw at my head the other day sure did some damage...

xHalfaPrincex has logged on

xHalfaPrincex: 50 points from gryffindor! For Weasley talking to someone as ugly as THAT!

xHalfaPrincex has logged off
books.are.teh.sex has logged off

theking3982: HEY! NO! NOT COOL! ONLY I CAN CALL HERMIONE UGLY! >.> *weasley rage*

theking3982 has logged off

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: haha someone has a crush

mrs.potter19: no, really?

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: hehehe

KingElessar: so how is my granddaughter?!

Little_Greenleaf: … if she’s unconscious can I go over and do her hair?

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: Um, she’s... not dead! Just... kinda like... bleh. And I guess you can if you want...?

Little_Greenleaf: Great! I’ll be right over! :D

Little_Greenleaf has logged off

KingElessar: is she going to be okay?!

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: what do I look like?! a healer?!

KingElessar: right. LEGOLAS TAKE ELROND WITH YOOOOU!... okay he heard that.

snakecharmer;): wow. Just wow

ringbearer098: Well, Elrond IS the best.

KingElessar: it’s true.

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: if you say so :)

snakecharmer;): so where were they hiding her, Potter?

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: at YOUR house!

snakecharmer;): Ohh... is that why they had that incredibly huge cage downstairs?!

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: the jail cell?

snakecharmer;): … I’m going to go now

snakecharmer;) has logged off
mrs.potter19 has gone AFK

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: um... who’s here?

KingElessar: Me!

ringbearer098: me.

GinnyPotter23 has returned from AFK

GinnyPotter23: me.

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: you changed your sn?

GinnyPotter23: yeah.

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: I like it ;)

KingElessar: Oh for the Valar’s sake... I need to go help Legolas. -_-

KingElessar has logged off

ringbearer098: … well I’m also going to Sam’s house in a few so I need to log off. I’ll talk to you all later. :)

ringbearer098 has logged off

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: so it’s just us?

GinnyWeasley23: nope, I need to go to bed.

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: damn. -_-

GinnyWeasley23: Goodnight Harry :)

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: goodnight love. :)

GinnyWasley23 has logged off

thePLAYAHHH!!6491 has logged off

MEANWHILE, BACK AT MALFOY MANOR...

Voldemort screamed and raged at his death eaters for letting the children escape, unaware of the approaching figure in the shadows...

GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM
http://your-hairstyles.com/img/arts/2010/Nov/11/388/braided_bangs_hair.jpg

Harry sighed and closed his laptop lid, looking longingly towards the girls dormitory. Hermione had just run through crying, with Ron following her. He was hoping Ginny would come downstairs just for a few minutes. Dj and Shelby had fallen asleep in the various chairs in the common room in front of the fire. Rehtaeh was on the couch, and Harry was laying on the floor. The soft glow of the fire was enough to keep the room warm. Someone clambered through the portrait hole and straightened himself up. He was VERY tall, 6’9. He had long blonde hair and carried a bow. There was another man behind him, who was also rather tall, though not as tall as his comrade. He carried a bag, and had long dark hair. Both of these two people had silver circlets upon their heads and they were both very fair of face. They sat down on the couch next to Rehtaeh. Harry shrugged it off and curled up on the floor and fell asleep.