Status: *discontinued*

Favorite Fictional Characters Chat

Chapter Twenty-Nine

WHEN WE LAST SAW OUR HEROES, REHTAEH HAD JUST SUGGESTED THEY PLAY ROCK BAND!!

“I feel so unsure, as I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor!” Shelby/Kaikoura sang loudly. Rehtaeh was playing guitar, Legolas was playing drums, and Jelly was playing bass. Frodo had a guitar but was just sort of staring at it. “As the MUSIC DIIIIES! SOMETHING IN YOUR EEEEEEYES CALLS TO MIND A SILVER SCREEN! and all those... saaaaaaaad gooooodbyyyyyes! I’m never gonna dance again! guilty feet have got no rhythm! Though it’s easy to pretend! I know you’re not a fooooool!” Legolas dropped a drumstick and Adrian tripped over Rehtaeh’s foot.
“SHIT! What the hell?! You fatty why were you standing there?!” he said. Kaikoura stopped singing and just stared at them.
“Guys! We just failed the song because of you!” She said.
“Are you sure it’s not because Rehtaeh’s stupid?”
“You’re the one who tripped, fuckass.” Rehtaeh replied angrily.
“Well.. your foot was in my way.” he said. Legolas just shook his head at them and Frodo still looked confused.
“Well, I’m done singing... so... make someone else sing!” Shelby said, sitting down on the couch, exhausted from the vocal demands that song had made on her throat. Rehtaeh looked around at everyone. Frodo was playing a guitar, Adrian was playing a bass, and Legolas was on the drums.
“Um... does anyone WANT to sing?” Rehtaeh asked. Everyone shook their heads and she sighed. “Since I’m the only one without an instrument I suppose I could. Cover your ears.” she warned. She scrolled through the songs on rock band before choosing May It Be.
“Oh! You’re gonna sing in Elvish?!” Legolas asked. Rehtaeh nodded. “This should be terrible.” He grinned. Rehtaeh glared at him and threw shoe at his head as the song started.
“May it be an evening star shines down on yooooooou! May it beeee as darkness FAAAAALLS! YOOOOUR HEART will be truuuuue!” She sang. The wind outside began blowing harshly, and the power began to flicker. Shelby quickly ran over and unplugged her precious game cube, and the power finally flickered off. “Huh.” Rehtaeh said.
“Maybe the power went out because it hated your singing so much.” Adrian sniggered.
“No dipshit, it was the wind.” Rehtaeh snapped, throwing her other shoe in Adrian’s general direction.
“Ow!” Legolas cried. “You hit me in the eye!”
“That sucks!” Rehtaeh replied, plopping down on the couch. Unfortunately, she sat right on Adrian.
“Get off me you fatty!” Adrian said, pushing Rehtaeh over. Rehtaeh rolled off him and onto the floor. There was an awkward silence. “...did I kill her? FINALLY!” Adrian said.
“I’m hurt, Adrian.” Rehtaeh replied with a sniff.
“Wait, are you actually crying? Was that a legitimate sniff?” Adrian asked
“It was a real sniff, but I’m getting sick.” Rehtaeh shrugged. Suddenly Link ran in with a battery powered lantern.
“Look guys! I brought this to keep you warm!” he said, grinning like the idiot he is. Shelby stared at him wide - eyed.
“Wait a second... me... Link... in the DAAAARRRRRK?”
“Don’t get any ideas! You are marrying Sheik.” Rehtaeh said, poking Shelby. “Link you fuckass, battery powered lanterns do not generate heat!!”
“First of all, that insult makes no sense! And second of all, you smell like a monkey! Don’t judge me!”
“FUCK YOU BITCH!” she yelled, tackling him to the floor. The lantern smashed, leaving them in the dark once again. Someone in the closet started to laugh. “Shadow Link stop being creepy.” Rehtaeh said, biting Link’s arm. Or at least she hoped it was his arm. Shadow stepped out of the closet and smashed Legolas in the face with the door.
“Ow! That’s not nice!” He said. Shadow shrugged.
“I’m coooold...” Shelby whined. “Shadow come cuddle with me!” Shadow Link sat down on the couch with Shelby and held her close.
“BACK AWAY, YOU FOUL BEAST! You’ll drag her to the depths of the shadows and she’ll never return!” Link yelled. Rehtaeh tackled him to the ground again and pinned him down.
“Oooh sexy.” Shadow said, winking. Too bad no one could see the wink. Rehtaeh laughed and flipped Shadow off.
“I’d fuck him. Okay no I wouldn’t...” Rehtaeh said. Link scoffed.
“I thought I was pretty damn hot!” he said.
“Well, you thought wrong.” Rehtaeh replied. He glared and shoved her off and ran to the couch.
“GET AWAY FROM HER, DEMON!” he yelled, punching Shadow Link in the chin.
“Hahaha you hit like a girl.” Shadow said, standing up. “If you want to keep Kaikoura warm go ahead.” he said shrugging. “Besides, we all know if we had a fight, I’d win.” he grinned.
“Awwww Shadoooow you’re so cuuuuuute!” Rehtaeh squealed happily.
“Oh, I know.” he said. Link plopped down on the couch with Kaikoura and sighed.
“This is boring.” he said. “Really boring.” Shadow Link sat down on the floor next to Rehtaeh.
“I agree.” he said. Rehtaeh sniffed and leaned on Shadow.
“Shadow I don’t feel good. Fix it.” she said. There was an awkward silence.
“Oh COME ON!” Link yelled. “SOMETHING FUCKING HAPPEN.” Suddenly the lights jumped back on. Shadow ran to the closet and Rehtaeh closed her eyes and winced.
“Awe fuck. Link, really? You douche bag.” she snapped.
“What, you’re going to blame that on me?!” he said. She nodded and yawned.
“I’m also going to blame the fact that I am sick on you. Because I fucking can.” Rehtaeh replied. A crash from the kitchen made everyone jump.
“Somebody is in there...” Link said.
“No SHIT.” Rehtaeh replied. Adrian laughed. “Since you guys are all such fucking wimps, I’ll go see who it is.” she stretched and stood up slowly.
“Um, we aren’t wimps. Actually we’re just lazy.” Adrian said. Kaikoura (Shelby), Link, Frodo and Legolas nodded in agreement. Rehtaeh shrugged and walked into the kitchen anyway. She flicked on the light and let out a scream.
_____________________________________________________________________________
OH A CLIFF HANGERRRR YOU’RE ALL SO SCARED! But really? Why are they all so lazy? I have two strong, sexy, tall, blonde warrior men and they won’t help? Come on. What fuckasses.