Status: *discontinued*

Favorite Fictional Characters Chat

Chapter Thirty

“I’m also going to blame the fact that I am sick on you. Because I fucking can.” Rehtaeh replied. A crash from the kitchen made everyone jump.
“Somebody is in there...” Link said.
“No SHIT.” Rehtaeh replied. Adrian laughed. “Since you guys are all such fucking wimps, I’ll go see who it is.” she stretched and stood up slowly.
“Um, we aren’t wimps. Actually we’re just lazy.” Adrian said. Kaikoura (Shelby), Link, Frodo and Legolas nodded in agreement. Rehtaeh shrugged and walked into the kitchen anyway. She flicked on the light and let out a scream.

Legolas grabbed his bow and darted into the kitchen. Rehtaeh was face to face with a dark, scary, tall-as-fuck ring wraith. Rehtaeh’s face grew pale.
“Um... can I help you?” she asked nervously.
“Frodo Baggins...” It hissed.
“I don’t know anyone named Frodo Baggins.” she lied, backing away from them. She bumped into Legolas. His bow was still raised, and he was glaring at the Nazgul. Five of the Nazgul shoved past them and into the living room. When they walked back, they were dragging a cursing Link, and leading in a giggling Adrian and confused Shelby.
“These were the only people in the house, my lord.” Nazgul No. 3 said to the Black Captain. The Witch - King glared.
“Incompetent FOOL! YOU LET THE HOBBIT ESCAPE!?” He screeched and swept out of the kitchen, with the rest of the Nazgul following. Rehtaeh let out the breath she had been holding and turned to the others.
“So... what’d you do with Frodo?” she asked.
“Oh! We put him in the closet. Those dudes aren’t very smart.” Adrian said.
“Okay, first of all, they aren’t DUDES, they’re Nazgul. Secondly... WHAT IF THEY HAD FOUND HIM?! YOU FUCKASS!!” She smacked him upside the head.
“Hahahaha fuckass. That’s a homestuck thing.” Adrian giggled. Rehtaeh rolled her eyes. "Don't get your panties in a twist. Frodo is fine."
Rehtaeh growled and Adrian stopped talking. They walked back into the living room, and Rehtaeh let Frodo out of the closet. Legolas sat down on the couch uneasily.
“What if the Nazgul come back?” he asked. “We have to make an escape route!” I groaned and flopped onto the floor.
“That sounds like woooooork...” I whined. He gave me a look and I sighed. “Fine. We’ll dig a tunnel in the basement to Middle - Earth. Are you happy?”
“Quite.” He smiled.

We made our way into the basement of Shelby’s house with some shovels, when we realized her basement floor was cement. Luckily she had a jackhammer and a sledgehammer down there, so Adrian and Legolas went to work. Frodo, Rehtaeh and Shelby went into the game room Shelby had downstairs, and started playing Super Mario Brothers.

THREE DAYS LATER

Legolas and Adrian came out of the dark, dusty tunnel they created in Shelby’s basement huffing and puffing. Shelby, Rehtaeh and Frodo were all asleep on the couch, and Adrian had fallen asleep in the tunnel. Legolas made his way upstairs, only slightly tired from the digging. Before he reached the door, he heard someone moving around upstairs. He ran back down the stairs, silent as a shadow, then scooped up the sleeping hobbit. With one last glance at the two sleeping girls, he rushed into the hidden passageway and disappeared.

Rehtaeh woke with a start. The house was dark and quiet, except for the deep breathing of Shelby. That’s odd. she thought. Where are Legolas, Frodo and Adrian? She sat up and stretched. Something didn’t feel quite right, and she glanced around cautiously. She felt like she was being watched.
“Shelby, Shelby wake up.” she said, shaking her shoulder.
“Dude what the hell? I was sleeping.” she glared, throwing a shoe at her friend. Rehtaeh shushed her.
“Doesn’t it seem... creepy to you?” Rehtaeh asked.
“Dude, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I am trying to sleep.” she rolled back over. Rehtaeh rolled her eyes. Suddenly the two girls were grabbed from behind. Before they knew what was happening they were gagged and dragged out of the house.