Status: *discontinued*

Favorite Fictional Characters Chat

Chapter Thirty-One

KingElessar has logged on
dj_hehe909 has logged on
thePLAYAHHH!!6491 has logged on
theking3982 has logged on
NotLordV has logged on

dj_hehe909: hey guys

KingElessar: Oh hey Dj!

dj_hehe909: Have you seen Rehtaeh? She didn’t come home last night so I was kind of worried.

KingElessar: Speaking of that, I haven’t seen Legolas either.

dj_hehe909: Well if Rehtaeh is with Legolas that’s fine. :)

KingElessar: Lets hope!

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: What if Voldemort killed them?!

NotLordV: *eating skittles* Wait, what’d I do?

theking3982: Oh skittles? Good choice dude

NotLordV: Yeah, I know right? They taste like the RAINBOW! an EVIL RAINBOW.

theking3982: I personally wouldn’t describe it as evil... but rock on!

NotLordV: Oh I will Mr. Weasley. I will. \m/

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: I don’t know, I just have a weird feeling about those guys. How can they all have gone missing at the same time?

dj_hehe909: I doubt their missing. They’re probably just off somewhere being silly <3 I love it when Rehtaeh is silly. It’s so cute!

KingElessar: She’d be thrilled to hear you say that... rofl.

theking3982: have you guys heard from Shelby lately? Or is she missing too? o_o

thePLAYAHHH!!6491: we have a mystery here guys! IT MUST BE SOLVED! VOLDEMORT! Did you steal them?

NotLordV: Surprisingly... no.

Little_Greenleaf has logged on

Little_Greenleaf: guys!

KingElessar: Legolas! Where are you?”

Little_Greenleaf: Some Nazgul showed up at Shelby’s house looking for Frodo. So we dug a secret tunnel to Middle-Earth. Adrian and I are hiding Frodo.

dj_hehe909: That’s great. Where is Rehtaeh?

theking3982: And Shelby?!

Litte_Greenleaf: well... um... I couldn’t carry everyone so... they maybe... sorta... kinda....

dj_hehe909: WHAT?!

Little_Greenleaf: been taken by Nazgul. *hides behind Aragorn*

KingElessar: Legolas! You let two, innocent young girls get kidnapped by NAZGUL?!

Little_Greenleaf: I had no choice! I had to protect the Ringbearer! And I wouldn’t exactly call Rehtaeh innocent... but if we’re talking about Shelby here then... yes, yes I did.

dj_hehe909: MY BEAUTIFUL DARLING LOVELY BABY GIRL HAS BEEN TAKEN BY EVIL MONSTERS OF DOOM?! YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH YOU BETTER GO FUCKING SAVE THEM RIGHT NOW BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF WITH MY BARE HANDS!! >.< >.<
Little_Greenleaf: Well... I can see why Rehtaeh likes him so much.

KingElessar: Legolas this isn’t time to be joking, this is serious! Those girls could be in a lot of trouble right now! THEY COULD BE GETTING MURDERED.

dj_hehe909 has logged off

KingElessar: Alright, we’re going to split up and form a search group. Harry and Ron, you search the muggle world. Legolas and I will search Middle-Earth. Voldemort... you go be evil somewhere else, and if you happen to find Shelby or Rehtaeh, give us a call. Got it guys?

KingElessar has logged off
Little_Greenleaf has logged off
thePLAYAHHH!!6491 has logged off
theking3982 has logged off
NotLordV has logged off

Rehtaeh and Shelby were tossed into a room and the door slammed shut heavily. Rehtaeh pulled off her already untied bonds and helped Shelby out of hers.
“Well. That was inconvenient.” Rehtaeh said.
“I know. I was SLEEPING.” Shelby said bitterly, untying her legs. Rehtaeh grumbled and sat down on the stone floor.
“Fucking Nazgul. They’re so annoying.” Shelby stared at her.
“Annoying? You think they’re ANNOYING?! They just KIDNAPPED us! And where is Legolas when you need him?”
“He’s off being a sassy gay elf.” Rehtaeh said, pulling her legs up to her chest. “It’s really, really cold, not gonna lie.”
“It is. Well, I’M going back to sleep. You can try to get us out of here. I wish I had Midna.” She said, lying on the floor and closing her eyes. Rehtaeh began walking around the room, trying to find a way out. The only light source was from a tiny window ten feet above them. She looked around the room, trying to find something that could help them escape. There was a rope in the corner, but that was it. She groaned and sat down on the hay covered floor and held her head in her hands. Even if they could get out that window, she didn’t know how high up they were and it could be dangerous. Shelby rolled over in her sleep. “Sheik...” she muttered. Rehtaeh made a mental note of that for later, and returned to thinking about the problem at hand.

What felt like hours later, a trap door opened up and an orc stepped in slowly, watching for any prisoners attempting escape. It tossed some bread crusts on the floor and slowly left again. Right on queue, a lightbulb lit up over Rehtaeh’s head.
“Shelby. Shelby wake up.” she said, shaking her friend’s shoulder roughly. It early morning, and a pale light had begun to seep through the window. Rehtaeh was vaguely aware that she had been up all night.
“What the FUCK? Why are you waking me up?” Shelby said, sitting up and glaring at her friend.
“An orc just came in and left us food. Apparently the Nazgul want us alive for a while longer. But that’s not the point. I’m assuming the orc will be coming back again at sometime. I have a plan. When it comes, I’m going to distract it, and then we will attempt to get out the trapdoor while it is confused. Okay? so once it’s distracted, just run as fast as you can.” Rehtaeh said.
“Yeah, okay. Whatever.” Shelby said. “Can I go back to sleep now?”
“No. It’s morning. Wake up.” Shelby glared but didn’t complain. She pulled her iPod out of her pocket and checked the time. “Dude! It’s only 8:30 come ON.”
“Really? Hm. I guess I was up all night. But anyways, just wait for the orc with me okay?”