Status: *discontinued*

Favorite Fictional Characters Chat

Chapter Thirty-Two

After what felt like an eternity, the orc came back. It was already dark outside, and Shelby was yawning again. The trapdoor opened with a clang and the orc walked in. Fortunately for the two friends, it was incredibly dark in the tower and they easily snuck past the orc and closed the trapdoor behind them. They peered around the corner to make sure no orcs were coming, when Shelby thought it would be fun to dart out of their hiding place screaming bloody murder.
“Shelby what the fuck?!” Rehtaeh yelled, looking around anxiously.
“Oh, sorry. That sounded like my cat was being murdered.” she said.
“Just run for the gates you idiot. I will distract these ugly mofos while you run slowly away.” Rehtaeh said. Shelby ran out of the tower and towards the large gates of Mordor. Rehtaeh rolled her eyes at her friend and turned to face the orcs.
“Oh! Hey! I was just... looking for a bathroom...” she said.
“Oh, oh yeah okay.” they said, pointing towards the woman’s restroom. Rehtaeh thanked them and walked into the room.

Shelby met a man down in Mordor who offered to sell her something. Of course, being Shelby, she turned to listen to the man trying to get her money.
“HELLOOO BEAUTIFUL MAIDEN!” he said loudly. “I have a WOOONDERFUL device that might interest you!”
“Oh! What could this device possibly be!” she said, not noticing the awkwardly large box shaped metal contraption next to the man.
“This, my lovely lady, is a WARPING MACHIIIIIINE!” he said dramatically. “It is OOOONLY 20,000 dollars!”
“Sold!” Shelby said, handing over Rehtaeh’s purse to him. She got in the warping device and warped just outside of the White City. “Wow! That was easier than running across the country for months on end! How very convenient this machine has turned out to be!” She ran into Minas Tirith in search of King Elessar. Fortunately for her, he was in his throne room, pacing back and forth, pondering a way to save his beloved granddaughter. “Hey Aragorn!” Shelby yelled. He looked up, startled.
“Shelby! How did you get here? I thought you were in Mordor with my granddaughter, being held prisoner!” he said.
“Oh, I was. But I escaped when she distracted them, and I met this dude who had a warping machine and I bought it and came here.” she said. “Rehtaeh is still there though. But I’m pretty sure she found a bathroom, so it’s alright.” Aragorn facepalmed.
“I think you need some sleep, Shelby...”
“True dat, bro!” she said. The serving women in the room looked shocked that she would talk to the king in such a manner. Aragorn just shook his head, disappointed.
“Show her to a guest room, someone. Please.” he said, dismissing her with a kingly wave of his hand. “Okay! So tomorrow we will go save my grand daughter from those nasty, nasty orcs.” he said.

“That’s what happens when you mess with REHTAEH!” Rehtaeh yelled at the many twitching orc bodies on the floor. “You stupid fucks.” she walked out of the tower she was once again imprisoned in, making sure to kick one of the orcs in the ribs as she passed. She strode out of Mordor and ran into the same salesman Shelby had come across.
“Helloooo there, beautiful!” he said. Rehtaeh rolled her eyes and kept walking. She wasn’t going to waste her time on one of these phoneys. She decided to take the long trek to the gates of Mordor.
She heard a shout from the tower and twisted her head behind her to look. An orc had noticed she had escaped. Rehtaeh started to sprint, trying to put as much distance between her and the tower as fast as she possibly could. Unfortunately she was a very slow runner, and the orcs caught up with her easily.
“Oh shit.” The orc nearest her picked her up easily with one arm and started running towards the tower again. Stupid fuckers...she thought, crossing her arms. This sucks.... The orcs returned her to the tower. She sat on the floor with her legs and arms crossed, pouting.

insaneprsnofdoom has logged on
shukaku123: and then I was like, POOF! In Minas Tirith. Oh, hey Rehtaeh!
insaneprsnofdoom: hey Shelby. I’m still in this goddamn tower. But they have free wifi!
shukaku132: That’s so rad man!
insaneprsnofdoom: not really. At all. But whatever.
thePLAYAHHH!!6491: sucks to be you.
insaneprsnofdoom: that it does Harry. But anyways, what have you guys been up to? I’m just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REAAAAALLYYYYYYY bored.
thePLAYAHHH!!6491: I'm sorry. Why don't you come chill with Ron and I at Hogwarts?
insaneprsnofdoom: … what part of stuck in the tallest tower in Mordor don’t you understand?
thePLAYAHHH!!6491: Oh. Hehe you’re like Rapunzel!
insaneprsnofdoom: >.> ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
thePLAYAHHH!!6491: well EXCUSE ME, PRINCESS! I didn’t mean to get on your royal highness’ NERVES!
insaneprsnofdoom: I swear to GOD Harry Potter I will CUT YOU.
NotLordV has logged on
NotLordV: who is cutting Harry? Can I help?
insaneprsnofdoom: No. No you can’t.
NotLordV: :(
KingElessar has logged on
KingElessar: Hey guys.
insaneprsnofdoom: hey Aragorn
KingElessar: Rehtaeh! Are you alright?!
insaneprsnofdoom: No! First, Shelby screamed bloody murder so I had to distract orcs, THEN I tried to escape but they caught me, AND NOW I’M BEING COMPARED TO A STUPID ASS PRINCESS!! DX<
KingElessar: Oh. Oh wow. You really are angry. Don’t worry, I’m sending an army your way to save you!
insaneprsnofdoom: I DON’T NEED TO BE SAVED!
thePLAYAHHH!!6491: Damn girl, get off your period.
insaneprsnofdoom: I SWEAR TO GOD HARRY POTTER!!
insaneprsnofdoom has logged off
shukaku132: … well she sounds good!
KingElessar: -_-
KingElessar has logged off.
thePLAYAHHH!!6491: So Shelby, do you wanna come chill at Hogwarts for a while? We could use someone as Shelbyish as you to chill with.
shukaku132: … sure!
shukaku132 has logged off
thePLAYAHHH!!6491 has logged off
NotLordV: Hey! Wait for me!!!
NotLordV has logged off