Status: *on hiatus/discontinued*

Favorite Fictional Characters Chat 2

Chapter Five

PREVIOUSLY…
Voldemort has found all the pieces of his soul and are awaiting the information his Death Eaters are supposed to be collecting. Harry is lonely and Ginny is depressed. Hermione brings her out clubbing and invites Shelby and Rehtaeh along, but Rehtaeh is still M.I.A. Ron hangs out with Neville. Legolas and Aragorn read the messages in the chatroom from earlier that morning and express little concern, but Neville warns them otherwise.

3:21 am

~
hermyone has logged on
shukaku132 has logged on
KingElessar has logged on
snakecharmer;) has logged on
thePLAYAHHH!!6491 has logged on
Little_Greenleaf has logged on
theking3982 has logged on
~

shukaku132: GUYS! something terrible has happened!
*awkward silence*
shukaku132: GUUUUUUUUYS!
KingElessar: What? Oh, sorry Shelby. We’re watching a scaaary movie!
Little_Greenleaf: hehe! Oh, wait, something bad happened?!
hermyone: GINNY’S GONE MISSING! We’ve been searching for ages and we can’t find her! And what is HARRY doing here?
thePLAYAHHH!!6491: Ginny’s missing?! We have to find her!

~
thePLAYAHHH!!6491 has logged off
~

hermyone: he’s just going to get in the way.
theking3982: We have to save my sister!
hermyone: I know, I know. I’m working on it, Ron.
shukaku132 and theking3982: Well work faster!
Little_Greenleaf: what do we do, what do we dooo?!
KingElessar: Leggy, sweetheart, we can’t really do anything.
Little_Greenleaf: But… but… :’(
hermyone: Okay, I’ve got it. Shelby, since you’re the only muggle here and Charmed is within driving distance, I want you to go look there. Ron, you search the castle, particularly Gryffindor tower, and I’ll go check the Burrow since I’m the only one who can app-

~
insaneprsnofdoom has logged on
~

shukaku132: Rehtaeh! You’re just in time, you have to help! Ginny’s gone missing!
insaneprsnofdoom: oooh, really? i had… no idea.
shukaku132: …? Are you okay?
insaneprsnofdoom: oh yes. never better.
shukaku132: …! >.> <.< >.>
insaneprsnofdoom: i know where ginny is, and im warning you now, do not look for her. you’ll only get into trouble
shukaku132: where is she? where are YOU?!
insaneprsnofdoom: you’ll only get into trouble.
theking3982: TELL ME WHERE MY BLOODY SISTER IS!
insanprsnofdoom: we are looking for a way out now. i’ll keep you posted, but its hard to find wifi in a basement.

~
insaneprsnofdoom has logged off.
~

shukaku132: her grammar was all messed up! That means something bad has happened!
KingElessar: You can tell that by just her grammar?
shukaku132: yes! Even in chatrooms and most texts her grammar is good. I smell something fishy… and it’s not the seafood restaurant next door to this club!

~
shukaku132 has logged off
~

hermyone: We’d better get looking.
theking3982: already on it.

~
theking3982 has logged off
hermyone has logged off
~

Little_Greenleaf: You know, sometimes I feel really useless. Especially when our friends get into trouble. I wish there was a way to see them again, but the only people powerful enough to send us have gone to the Grey Havens.
KingElessar: … maybe there’s another way. I’ll look into it.

~
Little_Greenleaf has logged off
KingElessar has logged off
~